Thursday, March 6, 2008

Maternity Disability California

nerves> _

Monday is the presentation of my PSP (which is work that I do the last year of my course if I want to finish that final note of which equals one year of work) - although I must reapply again in July - and I'm pretty nervous.

course I have no reason to do so, because my teacher who is in charge of meeting that our PAP's are fine, told me that mine is pretty good. But you know: he shook hands, cold sweat, nervousness so typical when a must be compared to people who do not know and talk.

I'm not good at talking. Babbling and last but not least, I speak very quietly (in fact everyone says I have to talk louder to hear what dugo xD)

The problem was not nerves. And if the prospect that does not approve this filing will stay our course. After all it would be frustrating if that happened because you would have the feeling that spent three years of my life taking something and then fail.

Removing so I have the Passover holiday next Monday (March 14) and am very busy. Not to jobs have to be submitted to Sociology and other activities. . _.

Anyway ... I will probably go mad before July 4 (when I finish my course. XD

That was it for now. On Monday I will write here about how I was in the presentation my PAP. =]

Until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment