Sunday, February 22, 2009

How Long Does Trichomoniasis Survive In Underwear

Vacation



DESPAIR. Ff total loss of hope.

Someone wrote something a while ago that I began to think ... In recent months, my life has undergone many changes and My personality has been affected in the same way. These are difficult times for me and it seems like everything is getting worse every day.

"Resistance to change? Maybe, but it is not the main cause. Fear? Very likely, but there is still something else ... What is it? I do not know and if I did, now would not be writing this. But I have a notion as yet I have not gone my way and I have gone ahead even though it has cost me a lot. And things have not ended.

So that was what I read and got me thinking? One question, only one question is enough to break the barrier ephemeral in my consciousness and achieve to abstract, even for a moment and could feel the strength of my decisions.

"Why despair to the next day?" If we did nothing, why do I want to tomorrow? Because I have hope that tomorrow things will change. What if I change? I'll keep waiting desperately for a week until the day when things change. And without thinking, I'm doing much to change my destiny. Because my intention is not to remain static, however I am driven by the natural flow of life and reflect the way things to the point where I get enough to take action to help me improve .

And all this leads to a paradox so huge that my intellect can not apprehend it. And therefore do not know what to do or how to react to this situation.

But I still have far to handle the truth, while I can not stop the truth from me handle me, and this is what causes me despair when thinking about and wanting to get to tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment