Monday, May 25, 2009

Byker Grove Gay Scene



GF

For a long time I walk through life looking for the answer and now I can happily say that I found. But my obsession was so great that I can not remember at first what was the question that obsesses my search for answers.

In moments of weakness I doubt if this answer is correct. But no matter how many reasons exist in my mind how much logic or ACT in my thoughts, it's what I feel and I feel happy the result.

Happiness is in me and I can hug her tightly. Am I my happiness and no place to keep looking.

your add-on that feeling and elevate to a level where things do not matter. Where there are no right or wrong, just happiness ...

And though my world ends, that happiness will not do it because you're always part of my essence and form while your own life where everything else dances in sync with your being.

0 comments:

Post a Comment