Sunday, July 12, 2009

Quads For Sale In New Jersey

HAPPY B.DAY MEIKO

OMG OMG OMG! Meikoooooo
~~~!!! your beautiful 17! ajajaja it was way too old for the Sweet 16 durpall
ntc xD! I'm very felizz nehh because it is the birthday of my BEFA, or as I like to call Miss
. I think there's a dolphin in my sink O :!!!!! xDD! neh, it's a very special little person that IAMA Andreae and today, July 13 is his birthday! \u0026lt;3

As for toooodoo birthday, you have to get a card * O *! and as no where to put it found .. did not enter the reader, O;! you take one picture and you put it here for you to see that if I did something for your b.day and I do not remember until the last minute
u.ú


AHAHA, it all sounds corny, so "my BEFA is blahh .." xD, and if something is cursii'm not, but I do not corny swallows me because drea is someone that is worth putting all these things because, not one of those friends that you say 'aww! * Hug * Quieroo you! ' and the next day saying the things you hear, because it is well comunn, and usually do not do so in Wahh I'm bad, but it is a true friend, however meiko is that you can rely on it. Wahhh

marie me a bit xD "meikoo sii! I use an excuse to change the layout and not let it die \u0026lt;3! paresca although not, I love live journals, and I would like to post more-@!! Returning to

spotlightt * drea * yeahhh! your d.dayy! (HH) and you can ........ Waitt .. no ... with 17 you can not do anything new D:! in Argentina you can get the registroo .. no idea how it is there in mexico xD, then I'll say * lol *. In that case welcome people of 17 that the only difference is that you are greater than those 16 durpal * now * everything else is exactly the same, and now makes me wonder what the hell are the 17 >_\u0026lt;!! When you turn 18 we will go celebrate any bar or any casino * again .. here is with 18, not xD alla "*
Reminds me a friend Charlie, who is the U.S., once told me that without 21 years you can not buy cigarettes, but with 18 you can buy a gun, with the which you can buy cigarettes * durpal * xD! it is funny \u0026lt;3!

That's it, I know it is very .. but though I never proposed exceeds what you get to write an entry in your LJ xD
I WILL ALWAYS LUV YAA MEIKO! \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment