Saturday, January 9, 2010

Does Lysine Stunt Growth

And She Was Gone (and she left) Tan

Eligió caminar sola
Aunque otros le preguntaban por qué
Rechazó mirar hacia atrás
Sus ojos los mantuvo en alto
Hacia el cielo. She had no companions


No need of earthly things. Only wanted freedom

From what I felt were puppet strings.

Wanted to be a bird.
That might fly away.
Wanted to be a flame brightly
to dance alone. I felt jealous of the steam

air makes its only home.

Some say she wanted something difficult
say she wanted something far
But woke up one autumn day
to discover that she is gone.

Trees
witness told Sky talk rejection
But if someone had seen
said the story was well played. She

arms spread wide.
breath in the opening dawn.
I drop all that said ...
And then it was ...




Well, this is a poem that had appeared in the cartoon
"As Told By Ginger" (Eating in Mexico I guess mix). The cartoon was something strange, do not follow the typical cliches in the characters and stories. In fact, this series was so unorthodox that many did not like. But those days I saw and little by little I like and then love took him hehe.

And as long ago came to this series recalling its
opening (which incidentally is played by Marcy Gray) and to remember myself at remembered the episode which comes out this poem, but do not change my life if I did think long and hard at that age (I was about 13 years: P .)

Now the poem brings me good memories, a bit gloomy for my tastes, but equally impressed my life and helped me understand better: D. Read it carefully

and then tell me that you left printing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment