Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Unnatural Fingerboards

My digital pen is broken! T_T



SPANISH
Ok, so sad TT Toy, last night, I got home, I come to my lap top with the intention of making a new picture to upload to Deviant and I find that ... my pen is ... X_X ROTO, dead, caput ... How The Fork! Maybe I must go back to my normal computer and make a traditional mouse edition pic XD, u_u anyway my scaner doesn´t works... T__T I´m startin feel miserable again.
Nobody in my house became known as U ¬ ¬, so I need to fix it but I have no idea how u_u, I'll have to buy a new one * ring is ¨ no justooo T__T. Anyway, today is my test project, I have to study *-*, but I can not concentrate for some strange u_u reason. Also now I learned that I have to revert to English, as I'm looking for work, and if you ask a lot and I can not speak it as soon u_u, I have a 80% reading, 70% of listening, but writing only 40% and speak 20% + _ + Well, anyway, I leave a picture I drew freehand mouse long ago, are characters from an original manga story (are copyrighted by the way XD). ESPAÑOL
Ok I'm so sad!, U_u yesterday late night, Came to my lap top to start a new pic, when to ... found my digital pen table ... X_X broken, in a half ... HowTheFork!
Anyone in my house knows how it Happened, ¬¬U so now I need to repair it but i don´t know how to do it T^T, u_ù I think I must buy another one *rolls* T-T it´s not fair.

Plus, today is my tests of proyects *-* I must study but have not enough u_u concentration.
In other news, I need to start english classes again (XD I need it), ._.U because I´m looking for a job, and I need to speak in english, I can barely write in english (as you can see), but i can´t talk it anymore T_T I´m off practice, o_o I understant reading a 80%, and listening a 70%, but writing just a 40% and talking at 20% +_+ I think.

SEE YA!! ja-ne! ^-^

0 comments:

Post a Comment