Friday, June 29, 2007

What Mineral Causes An Enlarged Thyroid

~ >°-°)> Happy today! (More tests ).

I want to be happy today,: 3 I'll Take Everything easy and cool, XD so, let's spare Some Time! I want to be happy today: 3 I'll take everything so calmly and quietly, so XD spend leisure time! Tests


What kind of Kisser are you





. _. mmm ... ts ok
Which emoticon are you?



XD My Personality








Neuroticism

45




Extraversion




29

81 74 2 Ugg Boots
Openness To Experience
Agreeableness
Conscientiousness
You are introverted, reserved, and quiet with a preference for solitude and solitary activities. Your socializing tends to be restricted to a few close friends. Stressful and frustrating situations can be upsetting to you, but you are generally able to get over these feelings and cope with these situations. Novelty, variety, and change spice up your life and make you a curious, imaginative, and creative person. You have a strong interest in others' needs and well-being. You are pleasant, sympathetic, and cooperative. You like to live for the moment and do what feels good now. Your work tends to be careless and disorganized.
Test Yourself
Compare Yourself
View Full Report
Our range of

0 comments:

Post a Comment