Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Harry Potter Half Blood Ds Find Quidditch Gloves

LOSS IN SLOW!

OMG, T ^ T omfg I've been so busy I could not go to certain web pags in my journal and for centuries ... I've been wrong several people Nyaa (sorry
insane_cancer


for not having had time to lean to the club SOS> \u0026lt;Gomen !!!!)
But they have little bit time free, let me see that I tell you ... ... mmm ... something interesting I have done !!......

Well, I've been with the school and vacation ... I threw the rope around his neck XD, lol being involved in a friendly forum to make a forohistoria Yuri as a role. Not only that, (in addition to keeping track of the characters), but I had the brilliant idea to make a comic (although I actually only 4 sheets). _. so, the forum just purchased your new domain, and the role has become so popular that more and more people coming @ _ @ I definitely left on hiatus because I need some time to think about that and between classes XD . _. so I have to organize myself better ...
If anyone cares XD, this is the banner of the forum is a forum yuri anime (girlxgirl luv-themed series XD).

all there are very friendly and even that is a forum yuri principalemnte also talk about other anime series, resources and idle things and not exclusive to girls.

To make matters worse and will be the fifteenth of my sister XD: 3 and I am in charge of organizing many things and make invitations - - more work for me ...
Well, now some results of tests

What Hardware are: [info] Take this test here Your results: You are Supergirl







Supergirl

75%



Wonder Woman


75%

Superman


70% Robin Wicks, good design and great music yuri series very, very recommendable!
62% 60% 60% 50% 45% 45% 35% Iron Man 10% Honest and to defend of the innocent. Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz ... character. (Had put another but we are talking about yuri XD ...)

Spider-Man

Catwoman

Batman

Green Lantern

Hulk

The Flash


Lean, muscular and feminine.

Wonder Woman, Im XD lol:
You are a beautiful princess with great strength of

FINALLY: THE RECOMMENDATION OF ANIME TODAY!


Kannazuki no Miko




Song:
Re-Sublimity - KOTOKO



Well I say goodbye for now.
: D see ya!

shining666

0 comments:

Post a Comment