Monday, July 30, 2007

How Do U Make A 3-d Church

Kingdom Hearts III - Birth for Sleep ~ v ~ unyuuuu,


* Thanks to


gabi_desu

, made the clarification

KH - Birth

for Sleep is not really KH 3rd, n_n, but as most of them look like the 3rd part of the Kingdom Heart series, so my entry is titled dediario.




C omo I have not even finished playing KH II, I refrained TT__TT a good time to see the secret trailer, which was already circulating on Youtube as zillion thousand years ago, but just the day before yesterday my friend came and told me that watching videos and I saw it I was excited!,> _ \u0026lt;and I want out!, with nothing but the trailer and I'm jumping from here to there XD emotion.




Kingdom Hearts - Birth for Sleep. charts if they were good, they are now reaching the quality of Final Fantasy n n-
I'm not sure, but I'm almost completely convinced that at least Roxas if it goes in this video before reading everything I started watching right now ... say that the third looks like Riku keyblade XD ... . _. but it seems that his armor is a slightly more female than normal, so no ... (XD and if it is getting out more "beautiful" and androgynous.), And the other ... some say it looks like Leon, o_o, even as I am makes me very strange ... o_O and I see him like Axel ... XD but perhaps it's just my desire to see him in the game. [info] No trace of Sora ... Mickey Mouse making his appearance at the end ... XD and gave me an idea for a new illustration (Heh, heh, heh, even the idea has already been made but not my style XD) living symbol of absolute evil! (A heart-shaped moon? ... O_O that there will be more dark things in this third part? XD) Ven (Vento?), Aqua, Terra and Mickey. Well, now like any good fan, I began to read and I've seen an interview with Nomura-kun *-* responsible for Kingdom Hearts III and who reveals several things about this new game (yay! .) In addition to clarifying some questions, talk about something very interesting about the new characters. Their names are

Aqua (the blue haired girl seemed to know that girl ... XD), Terra

(the brown-haired boy is discovered at the end), and Ven
, the freezing and boy (nobody can deny) is Roxas
IDENTICAL to even ask that Nomura is so damn similar to Roxas, Nomura said he could not give more details about it, but if he had something to do, then maybe it had something to do with Sora. .. is also said to come as a Nickname and his name is a bit longer.

also discussed, for instance, taking the nickname of Sora, Riku and Kairi would be something like
Sky, Land and Sea ..

I let my imagination because, some say XD Terra looks like Leon, I think it might have something to do with Riku (yeah. .. that crazy right?), Although they also think that is very similar in
face some red guy ... I love
and I focus more on this version XD ha ha ha and I would like (if seen in the video, when the villain catches Come and begins to freeze, the other looks worried, try to save him but separated by a shower of keyblades ... and when it ends the video is very very annoying ... it makes me think of a friendly attitude that might be somewhat concerned about Sora and Riku ... or concerned Axel Roxas ... ^ x ^) Another

thing that drives me wave is the "nobody" mysterious villain is separated from the bald, XD why you have a suit just like the wearing Riku in KH 1?, that face is covered? ... 6_6 Goodie Goodie ... n_n-is the least we could expect from a creator of Final Fantasy ^ o ^ jo jo jo jo.
I want it out that at least
AMO Roxas Roxas and Axel! XD YAY!
* Game is formed on the Planet to buy * Seller: Still does not come out ...
Me: u__u aaaaah ...
TT__TT Seller: Maybe for 2010 ^ ^
I: ° A °

Updating: XD
With Gabi_desu, n_n and spend a page on an interview with Nomura (in English, XD good),: 3 which tells us that not a KH sequel (ie not KingdomHearts 3), but an adventure alternative, perhaps prequel, though not confirmed, but it will give more prominence to Roxas and such Riku time. (See comments for the link to the interview XD). It is not known to console comes out: D but never mind hopefully raise enough money to buy it then XD. Question: ... If Axel is a Nobody, and this was a prequel ... could be that ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment