Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Roseville, Ca Good Places For Singles

While I hope my calif ... o_o .... (GULP)

Ok, I'm here waiting for my characterization of my field of multiple project management and global ... ... > _> I already gave my homework ... graaaaan but I have a problem ... u_u the teacher lost my summary of a book and now ... > _> Is the teacher "as the majority did not give all the other tasks that did not care about the program, only will this" ... + __ + \u0026lt;----- (Temporary death) can not be ...
. _. I just submitted my homework (which if delivered on the agenda of "The Apprentice" we saw all this two months), everything seems in order ... T_T all are complete and well ....
... Ok, now I have given my exam, (after a thousand years, Regan everyone that came out very, very bad) ... WOW O_o ... . _. I'm surprised my score ... Now my friends (who are quite ... curious, to say nothing ... I am with a look of surprise and whisper to me ... T_T I hear but not so clueless! ... . _.U Should be discreet ... I check the last question .... + _ + I knew I should have put more choro malfdición XD ... uu nu, nu is true ...) well in my exam I was more than great, 9.5 out of 10 questions ... ... o_o but I'm still nervous that goes bad and that it is just possible that the summary will be lost "most important" ... T_T that teacher is always evil for some strange reason ...

>___\u0026lt; kill and destroy OMG!, \u0026lt;---- (Do not panic, just words to show my feeling at this time) ... = __ = As possible ... I a. .. hit someone ... ... ... yep, myself ... + _ + That I got much much! + O + ... pain ... pain! ... (Notice the frustration this causes me)> _ \u0026lt;AAAAGH NOOOO! ... ¬ _ ¬ U hurt such a good test and all other work ... T__T and that because of my comrades who did none of the other tasks of the class!. >___\u0026lt; OK ... I am more than frustrated ... uu I feel the kick ...
I could take at least a 9!!, T_T and everything to get off to a stinky 7.5! * Ring * U_U and I got tired of this teacher, because I have no choice but to overcome with the next two months but with the qualification that gave me very friendly ... Ja!, Now laughs and says all that's going to fail the majority, and is happy! O_o do not burst these teachers? ... My siiiiiii >_______\u0026lt;!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment