cinephile errant Rattatouille
here in my classroom, and how long since I have no Internet (is more, only I can use the wireless network school). As always we are not doing anything, do not know who the heck came up with to a class of 6 hours with 3 rest during almost 30 mins. TT__TT then to do nothing more than to hear the examples and anecdotes from the master without doing anything practical ...
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Sunfish Sailing Boats Toronto
But anyway,: 3 and went to see Ratatouille, and then, fearing that the story was to be too simple (for the main concept), he was looking forward to know that it was (I must say that even I have confidence in Pixar), and I really was surprised by how delicate, deep and beautiful to show the characters, and the manner in which the script reveals much more than just a children's film ... What's more, morally it is a story for children, is more precisely the growth process personal (something that kids today should not matter much at that age XD), I know that sounded like a film to overcome, but rather is in a very subtle, a film that talks about how a person reaches the level of maturity in today's world, and fighting against what they are putting aside old beliefs are the paradigms that do not allow people to grow as such; The Paradigm Shift.
Then a mini review (I hope not to spoiler: P)
The situation of fulfilling his dream as a chef, is when it is guided Gusteaus restaurant and discovered by accident is arranging a soup that was modified. Linguini, a dishwasher, is guilty of changing the soup with its subsequent consequences, making the two come together in secret to continue working in the restaurant.
Everything is complicated when they start to succeed, and the family appears again. Remy has to deal with his father to make him understand that cooking is what you really want (not to steal, and his family always has done) with the dilemma of not being recognized for his talent and feel exploited and despised by society Rat status, so as to overcome a food critic, you can make your entire dream comes down.
: D as the last, I highly recommend you go see it, may or may not like it, but it is a movie that still did not call much attention for their short (because it does not say much about the issue itself), if it worth seeing.
For shows, I went to see 2 times (and both times, the audience applauded at the end ...).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment