Death Note + + Kawaiidelicious-Club Nana
Hi, I'm still here ... 6_6 boring, nothing to do ... As always the teacher> _> have problems with the projector ... - .- Fu!, Other 30 mins lost. Well
. _. I can count?, ahhh ... my father has not changed. As always tells me no more so let's leave the city overnight, XD to Guanajuato, I say, do not bother me, but what bothers me is that I say, U_U and I have other plans in mind. Since ...
TT___TT nyuuu, who am I kidding, if it bothers me somewhat. o_o anyway ... ° - ¨ I hope soon to find work to at least have a reason to leave home (and especially money).
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I've been watching the Death Note
and each time I like> w \u0026lt;(especially
L
), not sometimes fall into something too redundant, as the series was successful, the stretched and elongated and then got so many things that sometimes gets boring half (that make much progress and then something fails and return 0). n_n without enmbargo if it is a good thriller-detective series (\u0026lt;---- uh, I think that word does not exist XD), as good a detective thriller.
Kira (Raito aka Kira, is a boy of 18, handsome and intelligent, the perfect student classic ¨ ¬ °, with the power to kill anyone write your name in his Death Notebook is a serial murderer of criminals).
(the thing back is Ryuk, a Shinigami XD or god of death)
The funniest thing is that the story begins from the point of view of the villain (Light or Raito, as pronounced, known as Kira, the murderer of criminals), in fact he is arguably the largest of the series, and even the chapters are almost always quite distressing when they are to catch it (like the guy is charismatic, XD you can not help but feel sympathy for he ha ha).
0 comments:
Post a Comment