Hiizz.. argg!!! i was happy with my new entry.. and somehow I manage to press something that erase evething o.ó!!... soo.. Iam gonna make it short and sweet!! I have a new tutorial!! why?? because I was tired of making icons... *sureee*
How to go from this to this:
First of all open your image and prepear it, crop it, chage the size, etc
1- Duplicate your base set to linear dodge 20%
2- Layer / New Adjustment Layer / Channel Mixer
Reds: +166 -24 -6 constant: +2
Green: -8 +98 0 constant: +2
Blue: +20 -8 +70 constant: +20
3- Layer / New Adjustment Layer / Selective Color
Red: 0 0 -100 0
White: +14 0 +10 +30
Neutral: +7 +7 +16 -12
Black: 0 0 -44 +19
4- Layer / New Adjustment Layer / Color Balance
Midtones: +10 +7 +18
Shadows: +10 0 -7
Highlights: -11 +2 +14
set this layer opacity 50%
5- Duplicate step number 4 and set it exclusion 20%
6- Create a new layer, fill it with #88c9cb && set to luminosity 20%
7- Duplicate you base and put it on top, set to Soft Light 70%
And thats all!! hope you like it, and please if you use it leave a comment and credits would be apreciateed <3
bye bye!! I promise next time ICONSS!! :'D
0 comments:
Post a Comment