Saturday, November 29, 2008

Best Cruising Spots Denver -ski

Randomness

SPANISH!
haha, sorry, I have no desire to write in English O:, I just wanted to post something * are not icons> _> * but I am done *---*!! classes so I'll have more time to devote to LJ: 'D! I also like to take anything * in December safe \u0026lt;3 * I DEJRO work and earn money to buy the wii * O *! I have several options, probably working at the site of a friend on Saturdays from 8 to 8 * hours ugly> _> * is that as she has to study, I would leave me with another girl then maybe get into a colony am Monday to Friday and if that does not leave my dad said I could translate from English to Castilian few sheets of your work and getting paid *--*!! amm .. covence me if I can go to several local council * a street full of businesses * bs as the latest data that I was full time of little signs of 'is looking for vendors' \u0026lt;3! so that something will get, all for having the wii *----*!!!!

chain they steal from [info] nero_sama that had stolen the [info] vanillalatte lol, tankyu \u0026lt;33 !

01. [X] That dropping your gum out of your mouth when speaking.
02. [X] Greet someone in the street by mistake.
03. [X] Hit you with a door or something transparent.
04. [] Call 2 or more times the same number as you have said 'no wrong. "
05. [X] Thinking about something funny and people start to laugh and stares at you weird.
06. [] Hit you with a tree / post / poster as you walk.
07. [X] You can lick your elbow.
08. [X] As you read this, just try to lick your elbow.
09. [] Send a text message to the wrong person.
10. [] Putting the left shoe on right foot and / or vice versa.
11. [X] Hang out with the label of the new clothes on the street.
12. [X] drown in your own saliva.
13. [] Go to a place in your car and walk back.
14. [] Confuse the salt and sugar in the food / beverage.
15. [] Open the box of matches inside.
16. [] Open the faucet and wet your face with the jet.
17. [X] accidentally swallow an insect.
18. [X] fire to something accidentally.
19. [] You tried to take a straw with your mouth but it went into your nose / eyes.
20. [] Sleep and wake up drooling all.
21. [X] falling asleep in class.
22. [X] Uncover and splash, gas, close it and reopen it again so splash,.
23. [X] Have something and forget what you meant.
24. [] Get to the counter and forget what you were going to buy.
25. [] Wanting to serve the drink with the bottle capped.
26. [X] Use your fingers to do simple math.
27. [] Sleep in the bus stop and pass.
28. [] Close the door, which opens only from within, and leave the keys on that side.
29. [X] Putting the clothes inside the wrong side.
30. [X] Find something for all sides and you had it in hand.
31. [] Open the faucet and the water is too hot.
32. [] Go vote and do not take the document.
33. [X] swallow the gum.
34. [] Go shopping and do not wear silver.
35. [] Make a queue of 3 hours was not.
36. [] Grab the fingers with the ceiling fan.
37. [] Pull yourself rasparte water and face into the background.
38. [X] Long a laugh with a mouthful of liquid and spit it all.
39. [] Go walking, it will slip off the shoe and having to look.
40. [X] Burning feet in the sand and hide.
41. [X] exit or enter the water and you lower the Maya.
42. [] Enter the department or wrong car.
43. [] Have you objects falling into the toilet.
44. [X] Put the kettle to heat without water.
45. [] Enter the wrong gender bath.
46. [X] lean on the glass before reaching the mouth and chorrearte.
47. [] Leave the car without parking brake and you go downhill.
48. [X] Light the cigarette backwards trying to smoke it.
49. [X] Tell Mom the teacher.
50. [X] run into someone on the street and want to leave the two to the same side.

But I remember rightly was that the more crosses had more awkward ages; O;! are too> _>, but considering that I have no car or vote, n.nU

Tagg: Anyone who wants to do it \u0026lt;3!

Now seriously, the proxima icons!! *espero cumplirlo n.nUUU!!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment