I knoe! icons promised .. but ... I have no desire, O;! I made some, but I need more to make a significant post not as solitary icons previous 10 uu, also I have a coloration that will finish soon xD, was supposed to mokingbirds header * nate community and meiko \u0026lt;3 * but not I would io wanted to look like, so I did a header which express xD * since * then walks will finish the coloring xD, when Marie and I finished * @ - @ * put it: 'D! is that I want to give some use; O;!
Let me see .. awww got work * O *! sii \u0026lt;3 since I joined the group of people monotony that is exploited by people a little less monotony *----*!! and very happy about it \u0026lt;3! so I pagarraaann and more importantly, I can buy my wii, on the face of all they told me .. qeu know you will do nothing on holiday and will never have the wii ¬ ¬, JÁ! xD! also posting because I found another meme * O *! rather, steal another meme xD, this time
\u0026lt;/ lj>
LAST EIGHT:
8. Last series you saw: sayonara sensei Zetsubō
7. Last drink: water Freesh
6. Last phone call: ... maru
5. Last SMS: maru xD also
4. Last song you heard: unusual you ~ britney spears [awww today passed a special on TV about it, is the most beautiful girl in the world \u0026lt;33]
3. Last bubble bath: a few months ago in my bañeraa xD
2. Last time you cried: a few days ago .. but lately I'm whining, but come early this year to tell not to cry for more than 7 months in a row \u0026lt;3
1. Last meal: meat patties were spicy @ - @
SEVEN HAS:
7. Have you ever dated someone twice?: No [if I understood the question qeu oo]
6. Have you ever been cheated on: No
5. Have you ever kissed someone you regret?: Yeah ¬ ¬
4. Did you love: Yes
3. Have you lost someone: Yes
2. Have you ever been depressed?: If
1. Have you ever gotten drunk and vomited?: Never throw up \u0026lt;3
SIX THINGS YOU DID IN THE PAST THREE DAYS:
1. Go to school: NOO! muahahaha holidays \u0026lt;3
2. Going to work: empeizo on Tuesday (H)
3. Wear red, probably xD
5. Drunk: no
e_e 6. Sleep: Sipoo
FOUR PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL THEM ALMOST EVERYTHING:
1. to luuuu \u0026lt;3 what I like about it is that I can tell, killed a guy, and I said, ohh! Well, as you fix it?: P
2. caritoo
3. msn people [meiko \u0026lt;3]
4. to dani and tamb maru \u0026lt;3
THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
1. Blue
2. Violet
3.
blue BOTH WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. have a bike * O * aww ..
*---* also skydiving 2. travel the world \u0026lt;3
This month has ...
Made a new friend - sii \u0026lt;3
You have the unloved - that I believe \u0026lt;3
laughed to mourn - sii jajaj xDD * What's worse is that I laugh when placing the face xD *
Trick your parents - amm ..
sie Met someone who changed your life - for now xD
use whatever you've approached someone - sie \u0026lt;3
discovered who your true friends - something
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ?:
1. "Bush?
is a shrub and as such does nothing useful to the world
¬ ¬ 2. "Gay marriage?:
that no? while doing nothing unusual in public or anything does not bother me and support \u0026lt;33 xDD
3. "Lowering the legal age for drinking?:
the truth does not bother me, I can go from 18 xDD, but would be good, as in Cuba *---*, minors can drink \u0026lt;3 * my best holiday n_n *
4. Are you Straight, Gay, Bi?: 100% Hetero
5. Who gives the best hugs? XDD carito
6. Do you believe in love at first sight?:
not much ..
7. Is there something you want to tell someone:
can be ... if several people
8. What kind of shirt are you wearing?:
a red with black lettering, short sleeves, round neckline, long enough cute gift me my Bro for my 15 \u0026lt;3
9. "I would kiss someone on your friend list?:
of lj? amm. . A nice hug and kiss on the cheek \u0026lt;3
10. How many people in your friends list know in real life?:
a. ... few .. my friends here do not have many LJ's> _>
11. How many children do you want?:
two \u0026lt;3, a girl and a boy xD
12. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
depends on their mood and mine, but I almost always get along ...
13. Want to change your name?:
encantaaa I mine, but I trauma
14. What did you do on your last birthday?:
slept late because it was a holiday in my psychology that day \u0026lt;3, I went to say hello and all day, and Saturday we
15. What time you woke up today?
at 10.30 I could not slept, traumatized adolescents with a cockroach that I saw her two days in my room, you can not kill and disappeared; O;
16. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?
expensive car in the car horn played out where the breast of her who had a birthday \u0026lt;3
17. Something you're WISHING?
in film .. but mo upset that people are bad to Organize> _>
19. Something you want to change your life?
my nariizz xD, and a little more money would not bother \u0026lt;3 [and empezarea work and I will be rich \u0026lt;3]
20. What hand do you prefer?
hand?? right? : S
21. What are you listening?
now I'm yours by jason mraz \u0026lt;3!
22. Have you ever talked to Tom?
if * nods * n___n
23. Have you ever donated money to a good cause?
amm .. have toys?
24. Have you ever spoken ill of someone behind him?:
amm .. iff it is bad, but I do> _ \u0026lt;
25. The last piece of clothing you borrowed?
aww yeah, a black jacket qeu not yet returned: P
26. Who do you gets on my nerves lately?
my lovely dad \u0026lt;3
27. Most visited Web "?
Ogame xD! but neither will I pay attention, just what I have always open, but google \u0026lt;3
29. "Coca-cola or Pepsi?
DA SAME!
30. Are you hanging on someone?
hung? assumed to be obsessed with someone, the answer is sii ...
31. Have you kissed or been kissed in the last week?
adfasdfa ... if> _>
32. Are you at odds with many of the things that happen in the world?
sii! The other day I haiendo with two friends a tp of modern philosophy .. people is the worst thing you could pass qeu the world, all materialiesta, individualistic, self sinopinion or anything .. ASCOOO!
33. Do you think some models / people should gain weight?
pss ... ami not bother me, ell @ s with their bodies what they want ...
34. Do you enjoy friendship with your friends? Sii xDD
OMFBBQ! was largooo xD! again, who wants xD taggeo [meikoo, I know quieresss!]
0 comments:
Post a Comment