Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Cost Of Teeth Cleaning For My Dog

HAPPY NEW YEAR



HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I hope all of you Have a wonderful 2009

- INGLES -
Yuhooo, *-------*!!! omgg omg, new year \u0026lt;33 forget everything last year and begins a new one \u0026lt;3!
things here that I intend for this year lindoo \u0026lt;3:

º. Fall in love again in a more healthy * *
durpal º. Departures Muuuchass \u0026lt;33
º. Buy my wii *----*!!
º. Make my life * LJ has more the ring end of the 100 icons xD
º. Quit or make it less O *: *
º. Deciding what career I want to continue
º. Travel to USA * i *
wishhh º. After you watch death note x. ........ x
º. Save money *---*
º. Me some piercing * 3 *

and now I can not think more n --- n ", the good thing is that I can add more over time

x3 deww dew! peace & & loveee \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment