No big step to accept the reality and there is no achievement more complete than confront it without fear.
Everything resonates in my heart I lost, but everything I've gained is incomparable. The feelings generated by the loss clouding my conscience and obscure my path. But I'm the one who stopped the passage and feared to ruin things. Everything is so clear and little by little things make sense again ...
I was lucky enough to look in a mirror and what I saw I did not like. A broken soul and imprisoned. Careless and wounded a heart. And a mind confused and fearful. My soul for help and I had not heard.
The work will be much, but fortunately I have the help needed to solve it. And is that changes are not made for nothing. Whatever comes next will certainly be the fruit grow. And peace will end up with enough to enjoy without complications.
0 comments:
Post a Comment