Sunday, January 4, 2009

Best Victoria Secret Bras For Small Breasts

happy xmas :'D!! *latee

Hiizz! lol, steal this arena gift [info] nero_sama and even a little late because Christmas is over, it's nice *----*!!!



MY 2009 \u0026lt;3
Hiz! so that it began in 2009 *----*!! so far the only thing I did was watch movies at home or in the x3 movie I saw twice *---*!! twilight yuckk one in English * * and the other in English * O *! is so lindaaaa and edwardd ... rawww! As any girl I want qeu *----*!!! bite me I read in an interview that Robert Pattinson did to a girl about 9 years he was on the street asked him if he bit xD, he or """"" qeudo o. ..... , and I think it was fast xD. Ammm .. Despuess saw disaster movie, with anakin \u0026lt;33, is sooo bad xDD! but I really liked: D!! lol, dsp vii ... hsm3, obviously on the pc, I liked a lot, but not to pay $ 20 at the movies * note: twilight may pay twice the hsm but many people did not expect me acompañey qeu in a few years are going to have on TV .. so u. ... u "" xD * well, I fell in love with the song The boys are back * O *! troy comes with a bandana on his head *---*!!! I usually laugh at a guy with a bandana on his head .. but aww is troy \u0026lt;33! lol. Ammm also saw my super ex-girlfriend on TV, haha xDDD is veery bad, but it is pretty tamb \u0026lt;3! xDD, also one of the playboy mansion, the first secretary who had hef, bobbie 'D! aww it was so cute, and not as it does at the end Hef to live without her, O;! * Note: ohh no playboy> _> biography history was kind of how everything started n.nU * Stop
movies> _> aww aww and I have enough money to buy my wii *.....*!!! my dad bought me next week if it goes well * xD * I can not wait \u0026lt;3! Aww
and 17 January I'm going on vacation! to Brasilll, with my potatoes and potatoes of a friend and that friend xD and his brethren, and also will leave a school friend, was so in
io: natii hey! I'm going to Brazil!
nati: woahhh seriously? I tambienn! 10 to 30
I: Wahh! I from 17 to 30, where you going?
nati: I'll be further south O:!
I: se? I tamb *--*, that part? Nati
:
florianapoliss me: I tambienn!
nati: woahhh, which beach? I
: English *--*, you?
nati: I tambienn waa! * O *!
ammm .. was something like that xD, so we find: 'D!!

Well, it happened many more interesting things so far this year xD and when passing is going to find n. .. n!!
dew dew! Happy Home 2009 \u0026lt;3!

0 comments:

Post a Comment