Lol, as if anyone cares XD.
I have no idea that I want for my birthday. The worst thing is that I discuss with my family instead of thanking stupid some things, but because we are not all in sintoníay that complicates things.
turns out that my birthday is the TNTGT of this year's world trade center. Her small, light and cute idea of going, maybe sell some things such as crafts and drawings there, but it is missing only 10 days and not catch me more than maybe buying a table of artists at the convention, where you can not sell anything and will only offer one to flatten. I tried and I failed epically to make a short comic, o_o funds is to make myself is something I still can not exceed TT aaah, too complicated for me. Besides, if I was going to the convention would have liked to organize an outing with my colleagues, a resort or camp, but-_-U I have not come to nothing with them, and I doubt I are organizing something for my birthday.
The point is that, as I decided to make the two options, mom came and said "the day of your birthday, we go to Acapulco and stayed there to celebrate your sister tmb (meets 4 days later), "o_o so I dropped the surprise of," what?!, really I do not I had no intention of going to Acapulco, the least >___\u0026lt; want is to leave the city, especially now that my girlfriend has been thinking to give me for my birthday, I wanted u_u spend with my girlfriend all day. , _, But not obvious that reason were going to consider my parents, so I told my mother did not want to leave and not be decided without asking me what I wanted for my birthday.
was very angry with me because I also had nothing planned and perhaps now that I think, certainly as I'm unemployed, you might think that I have nothing to do or lose, and that leaving was a good option - - you do not know how to feel, if I do get mad at my mother who has think I'm ungrateful, or continue to upset that without consulting me and decide I want to stay for personal reasons. @ __ @ God, how the hell I do to complicate my life so much?
was very angry with me because I also had nothing planned and perhaps now that I think, certainly as I'm unemployed, you might think that I have nothing to do or lose, and that leaving was a good option - - you do not know how to feel, if I do get mad at my mother who has think I'm ungrateful, or continue to upset that without consulting me and decide I want to stay for personal reasons. @ __ @ God, how the hell I do to complicate my life so much?
if someone wants to give me something, this is the list:
- 1 a ballpoint doll XD, * O *'s dream of doll.
- an alice of Gachapon I saw with my girlfriend in the tower of the game (AKA Plaza de la computer)
- A suicide picture frame (I'm going to put the picture of my girlfriend and myself there XD)
- a stuffed animal collection.
- cofanillocof >///> (pa subliminal message my girlfriend XD)
-, w; a job.
- a book of terror fantasíao
*-* - a picture or card.
-> w \u0026lt;a rock. * Oo *
XD wenu that's all I have to go with my mother to ask if you want something to eat lol XD
0 comments:
Post a Comment