Wednesday, January 21, 2009

How Long Does Glandular Fever Take To Set In

about my life and emotional problems

God, my life is sooo boring strange and half not to write.

What I can tell you, I'm looking for work again now that it does not matter if you are a freelance designer for a year, nothing is enough experience for design firms, so finding one is terribly difficult,>. \u0026lt; ;.

My family is in good health, even going so tired that all, ultimately, which the sick walk all the time me and my girlfriend, = __ = headaches, tummy, flu, many of these things happened to me in this Christmas period, but good.

Oh yeah, because I had several problems with my girlfriend, I think you are tired of our situation is not very clear and she was upset not to have some control or certainty about what happens. / /, But I still love very much, I love it. = __ = The last time we fought was very ugly, more than anything she unburdened herself of many things, and friends do not like that we always say everything in just the right time to accumulate so much. I think the fight was so ugly that she thought it was going to not want to talk but never >___> as I am not someone who is angry at that level without requiring explanations he went to ask what was wrong. Well, we all have bad days, at least I tried to let it clear that I do not care if he hates me, if the person you love have problems, I will do my best to support you and move forward. Unfortunately, their problems at that time were very personal, the good news is that she and I are still together. _. there were many problems with my friends, and ask for an apology, because many were angered by how this happened and many people do not seem logical to continue with it, but they might not know everything that happened, so if I decided to follow his hand was my own decision and taking into account many circumstances, the CSAs are not so easy now that we uu dragging many painful memories even though I hope we can overcome it.

I adore, and XD she says she remembers as we have, but I do I keep track of the 3 years we've been together o_o wow, it seems little, but she's right, it is not. I sincerely hope that things go well from now on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment