Sitting on the street, seen as dusk gives way night. The cold touches my skin and the smell of wet trees calms me down. People spend and their expressions no more than empty unstoppable. All moving as if they hurry to get somewhere. But I do not, I just watch and feel like life is formed around me and how it is that it is based.
And it's strange but I can not stop thinking about you. Despite how much we all me calm and the beauty that is around me. You're always on my mind, crowning my thoughts. And in my heart, guiding me to be.
look back to the sky is darker now, this beautiful evening and the feelings it brings me only comparable with the fascination of the feel love. I wish you were here with me right now, but yet not. So I close my eyes and imagine you with me, here beside me. I can feel your warmth and the beautiful smell of your perfume. You look and you are so beautiful that my eyes just sparkle and a smile on my face. That is wonderful to have met you and your love and affection. And how wonderful is that if you're not physically beside me, always with me.
you share these feelings. Which are mutual and reciprocated. And everything else does not matter, because when we made the fact of breaking all physical to be together, that's when true love can be proclaimed, and eternal happiness is closer than before.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Blueprints For Pool Tables
Sitting on the street thinking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment