Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mount And Blade Wedding Dance Wiki



What happened ...?


long ago I do not come PRINT in my blog one of these fantastic stories of things that happen. I miss those days where every little time went by here to write. But lately I have not had many like it. Is it because I need time to do or simply do not feel like it, but the point is that today I come to write and make clear that my blog is not dead, much less Yo!


In fact just now I began to meditate a little, not in silence because I had music, but seeing my Zen Garden and then found something interesting in my seeing the figures that form stones. Find what you need and ask with great despair.


need anything.


Because nothing is an important part of everything. Nothing can be anywhere no matter how many things there. Nothing can address the whole and many things are powered by nothing. As a container that is manufactured to resist, but that nothing is its ufilidad.


it is difficult to explain that. But there are "many things in my life and I need" less. " Need to get rid of so many things and did not allow entry of more until everything is in order in here. And that is where the blue suits me. Where they really appreciate it and I find its usefulness in me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment