my lovely future <3
Hullo! I come to make a quick post .. because it is nice to do quick posts nn!
now in about five minutes my a crumb is expensive and flia to dinner at my house .. qeu so I have those five minutes to be here n. .. n!! First of all say that this is my last weekend on vacation, OOO;! and my classes start on Monday, and ... I will not be able to sleep ;=;!!! so my bad mood so creceraa Surprise yourself .. but I'll try qeu not affect me: P also still have not finished all my homework >_>.. is .. what kind of person does all the work for the final if you have a month vacation? it .. I forgot to say as >_>"""
~~~~~ ****** MY FUTURE wannabe
But what if I walk softy emotions is on Tuesday .. besides having biology test .. I start income during my school \u0026lt;3! try to enter the CEMIC * qeu mucos amm not think it is a conoscan * qeu hospital is also a university *---*!! what if I have fear, I must pay the Late April through October and there are only 40 vacancies .. I HAVE to go .. xD! well .. In this case I have other options .. but this is really like, * qeu I did not say, and will study medicine * and put you in second year as an assistant in the hospital *---*!!
I hope that the course of income is cute \u0026lt;3 * all * dreamy is that I'm not sure if it makes medicine more softy emotions or simply because they decided finalmene I do, I hope it's the first ... Buno .. I'll worry later * lol * ~~~~~~
MORE MY FUTURE ******* wannabe
a nice meme encotraba at leisure \u0026lt;3!
0 comments:
Post a Comment