Friday, November 27, 2009

Brazilian Wax Menlouisville

Back Here Again

Again writing from the ipod. With little time before the battery ends.

There are many things to write about. But apparently in the next entry (which I intend to be more and followed) only be writing about trivia. I do not I hope to play a song too deep until you feel it becomes necessary. In short I'll write what comes to my mind and hope to get to something deeper in the end.

Although no note, my mind is already coming to terms with my heart. It seems that this war finally came to an end with a truce. And it's about time.

I feel much more relaxed in front of personal things that tormented me. Some fundamentals or irrational fears now are diminished. But there is still much to achieve silence all these voices that sound in my head demanding be heard.

In each and every one I'll give her time to find and resolve your complaint. And meanwhile I continue with my life. Even I can not help despairing in certain situations. But hey, not everything will be perfect overnight. You and I want to: P. With my mistakes and flaws, I try not to commit and lower but in the end are what make me learn and reflect.

will continue walking with a smile on his face and a song in my heart:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment