Sunday, November 22, 2009

Heart Palpitations From Red Wine



a long time I have wanted to write but do not expose that issue. I am writing this through the iPod does not bateríay that gives a touch more "Drama" to the subject as it is very little time available to complete my writing.

But whatever. The more advanced in this text, the less I like what is written. Sera'm not yet ready to resume this habit?

In fact I feel I'm still not ready for many things in my life and that is not important. But the fact of wondering and thinking if one day I'll be ready for all.

Best case I do. In the end what matters is that I'm here and everything is going well.

wish I could assimilate and adapt to change as easy as formatting a hard drive and install a new OS. But this is where I remember that I am not a machine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment