Monday, August 4, 2008

Congratulation Speech



Title: Crawling
Rating: Over 18 years

Language: English

Banda: -OZ-, gemmik, Nega
Dislaimer:
... keeping people captive against their will is a crime ... that does not keep the store in my closet not make money with this ... XD like and

Well, second part of The Crawl
... this part is complete ... the final truth as elusive me where I wanted to finish it then I seemed a little inappropriate ... I am also very pathetic and sadistic LOL so I do anyway ... and good and that's it ... this part has no warnings ... oh yes, sex between men ...
no more ^ ^ Enjoy!

CRA WLING


has been an extremely night long. While my head resting on the pillow next to the warm body against which I hold, my mind is torn between sleep and wakefulness, neither appetizing enough. In the dream finally lose the last remnants of the night while my tired body implores you to relax in the gentle arms of Morpheus.

no real intention I try to recall the events of earlier times, how I moved my feet for half an autonomous city in the cold night until I was right in front of that door, which never should have crossed in the first place. But I've never been able to avoid the morning and although I always repeat that I shall not return within a few weeks, when my body has rested enough, I'm always back .

The beginning of the night was not what I expected, my Lord is always ready to amaze me one way or another. What in my head would be a normal night (normal " whom?), end turned into a riot of sensations which I can not even mentioned. And it all started with the strange man that was given as a present for her birthday: Kizami-san. I do not know how much time passed between his arms but my body reminds me every time I try to move, every second was worth it. But with his macabre orders Kizami-san get my behavior broke the rules that my Lord has set for us.

**** Flash back ****

snapped my head is lifted by the hair and my face hits the huge erection under the gown you saw my Lord.

-Tama-chan has broken several rules and now I must punish you, "he says, while rubbing my head against his crotch Want help Kizami-kun?

- how can I refuse? - of responsibility and feel the cold hands, now unmistakable, of Kizami-san go my naked body .

I can not express in words the happiness I feel so intoxicated at the mine near the body of my Lord, the firm flesh pressed against my face supernatural that heat emanating from every pore of his skin mixed with the smell unmistakable. His hands leave their grip on my hair, my Master settles back onto the bed, resting his back against the wall next to the shackles that held me prisoner for a while, his head slightly tilted, his eyes fixed on me, staring unblinking . My whole body responds to a silent call, every cell trained to read the words of my Lord is silent. My hands shaking up his robe and seek the closure of his dark trousers, gently open them, then zipped down to expose his erect member. Surely my Lord should have watched our show and I can not but feel infinitely sad to know that my behavior have broken the rules of this, our sanctuary. Without daring to look into his eyes, I settle between her legs, my body protesting over exertion to which I submitted but I ignored the dull pain that runs through me and instead I am inclined, taking her sex in the head my mouth. I close my lips on his throbbing member, doing my best not to choke when I entered it all, feeling it in the back of my throat and then slide it completely out and repeat the process in reverse. I let my teeth caress the flesh from the base to the head where they suck hard, doing my lord miss out soft moans as I pleased. Keep a slow but sure to swallow the whole length as you like my Lord and Jin-san soon begins to charge increasingly hard for me not to choke, each thrust deeper and faster. I find it difficult to breathe and my jaw feels as if it were to fail, in my mouth the sweet taste of my blood mixed with the salty pre-cum of my Master, the air full of beautiful sounds coming from your throat. When I think about to climax my Lord gently removed, violence has never been his way of training. My heart grieves why I was removed sir? Would it have done so wrong? Is he mad at me? Jin-san gets out of bed, but has only spent a second I can feel I'm going to freeze if not back soon by my side, but certainly the mind of my Lord has every well organized and if I have given up their reasons must have and is not in me to ask for them.

-Tama-chan, our guest is waiting. You do not want Kizami-san gets bored and go away does it? - Says my lord from the edge of the bed before leaving.

I do not need to repeat the order and the next moment I turn to my Kizami-san right where I expected it settled on the bed, sex and half erect between his legs. Hiding my disappointment, I proceed to repeat what until a few minutes I was doing with my love, slowly swallowing all his cock, playing with my tongue and my teeth, sucking enthusiastically. Not even a minute has passed when it is fully erect, his hands firmly gripping my head guiding every move, her hips thrusting too hard. There is no doubt that tomorrow everything has to hurt.

soft hands caress my bare hips, the exquisite touch of my Lord, through, and more than ever I use my willpower to keep me in my task to please Kizami-san and not turn around and give myself to my Master.

-Tama-chan knows the rules of this house, "he whispers close to my ear but in the silence of your guest room you can hear his words Now well, has deliberately broken two of the most important is not it? - question and my only answer is to suck harder Kizami member-san who grunts of pleasure.

- And what rules are these? - Asked hoarsely, slowing the movement of her hips, lengthening my suffering.

"Well, in this house slaves are not allowed to speak, Kizami-kun, and much less ask or demand something as it did a while ago my beloved Tama-chan, the Jin-san's hands caressing my chest and open wounds that decorate it. My body trembles with pleasure under his touch "Besides, his role here is to please, and this time please my guest. His pleasure not matter here unless this pleases me. How is it possible that my slave is so selfish to focus on their own enjoyment, coming first to climax before your Lord?

- Is that all? Just because he spoke and because came before me? - Surprised Kizami-san asked for a second motion stopping fans. In the second before speaking again seems better rethink their way of expression, vulgarity has never been the pleasure of my Lord, my host goes Quero rules that you have very strange but I'm not the one to complain. So how do we punish this child? Would have no problem in giving some lashes ... if you do not mind Jin-san.

"No, do not bother me, but that's not the way to punish . Let me tell you my beloved Tama-chan is not in pain and punishment "to emphasize this part of my Lord scratch my belly wound tightly, opening and sprouting of new blood. Hold my breath for not biting on the piece of meat to my mouth. The pleasure and the pain too much for my body needed the touch of my Master.

- Oh no? - asks who has been close to unwittingly of losing their most precious treasure in my fatal bite. I wonder how can even articulate words when no doubt is very close to climax.

"No, but do not worry . I know well how to punish, "she whispers in my ear, my lord, I can almost see the smile on my back.

His hand slips under my belly, painting with his fingers a trail of blood to my sex erect which grips with one hand while the other closed on the basis of this a favorite toy: a tight rubber ring. Then carefully separates me from Kizami-san, sex gliding smoothly out of my mouth. A groan escapes his lips, but my Lord ignored his disagreement and proceed to place a rubber ball in my mouth, thus preventing you can close it and then tie the ends of the strap holding the ball behind my head . What follows is silence.

Gently turn my love me, allowing me to see him again. My heart gives a leap joyfully by the image in front of me, my Lord in splendid nakedness, her delicate white skin exposed to my eyes and her beautiful hair falling gracefully disorderly over their shoulders inciting indecent touching my fingers. His cheeks flushed realize the excitement that reflects its membership in all their glory and as I observed in silence my whole body trembles. I restrain myself, and it is not easy. Jin-san slowly take my hands in hers, casually stroking the bruises on my wrists product of the wives, while links and tie with a strip of soft black velvet. A new chills through me when my Master's hands rest on my face. His touch is gentle, almost imperceptible, covering my cheeks, my bruised cheek, my lips, my eyes. I am not surprised when his hands and instead leave me another piece of velvet covering my eyes adding another to my body and feeling overwhelmed.

My sex beats between the tight ring that is a prisoner, feeling equally mortifying and enjoyable. My mouth excess saliva due to the rubber ball and my jaw protest but I know well that I resist any discomfort. The darkness does not bother me however, is not the first time my Lord decides to blind me and I've always found this incredibly erotic total helplessness. I'm at the mercy of my Lord and your guest and you want more I can not escape. SafeWord No *. Kizami-san will not hesitate a second to make me bleed again. Jin-san ... Jin-san is a mystery to me. The mere fact of knowing that I was so vulnerable makes me want to groan with pleasure, but my gag prevents me from doing well.

Silence fills the air and uncertainty over me. Beside me someone moves, the smooth surface of the deforming bed as the person slides into a direction unknown. hear whispers against me, so I can assume that my Lord and your visitor are talking, no sound suspicious mortify me more than necessary. For a moment I am left to my fate, my body begins to cool perhaps due to fear of being left here as punishment for having disappointed my Master, that thought more terrible than any physical scourge to which I can be subjected. I can not understand how I came to this situation where it seems more desirable to be whipped until they bled to simply be left on a delicious, soft bed, with a prominent erection between my legs. Beginning to feel conscious of my nakedness but can not find how to hide without moving too much and do not really know where my Lord, I do not know if I look, and is that a couple of seconds everything is silent. Slowly beginning to close my legs, too embarrassed to ignore the fact of being exposed to so vulgar. The pain in my back reminds me that I should be more careful in my movements if I hurt more than necessary.

-Tama-chan "Who has allowed to interrupt our eyes? - Ask the unmistakable voice of my Lord. At that moment I froze but then quickly open my legs again while I blush profusely. Why does a man as beautiful as Jin-san wanted me to MI in these conditions? - Settle into your hands and knees Tama-chan

;

As if the fact of being naked is not sufficient reason to be ashamed, now I stand in a position even more humiliating , doing my best to avoid falling. I feel the smooth surface of the silk sheets on my toes and my knees and I cling to this hard to control myself. My body has gained back the lost heat the instant you hear that sweet voice and smile in my mind knowing that I have not abandoned the object of my devotion. The bed surface is deformed again under the weight of someone who has uploaded it. I can not help trembling with anticipation. "Anticipation of what? I do not know but at least the machinery has been set in motion again. Calloused hands, I know they are not those of my love, caress my back scratched up my hips and then slowly glide over my ass. My heart races and the feeling of nausea again with me. I feel like Kizami-san (or at least I assume that is) is rearranged my back and then his breath caresses my skin. Swallow attempt to alleviate the uncomfortable feeling, but is difficult due to the rubber ball, and now more than ever would be being hit and not in this uncomfortable situation. A cold tongue licking my white skin and gradually approaches a part of my anatomy would rather avoid. Without hesitation a second is sliding across the slot and slash my post hurt when a chill through my body and I can feel the vomit rising in my throat. The process is repeated several times before that nasty tongue stops just where it is less welcome, licking at first only the surface, probably cleaning his blood made me shed violent penetration. When I think that the situation could worsen slimy and unpleasant muscle that gets into my most intimate imitating movements, over and over again, lubricated in the process. I do not know how long it takes, just know that every second it makes me forever and I wonder if my master is enjoying the view. The feeling is not is pleasant, quite the contrary, its language so obscene penetrates only generates repulsion me.

Finally Kizami -san removed his tongue from my deposit a kiss on the base of my back before exiting. The whispers behind my back but this time resume I can hear the voice of my Lord whisper the words "not yet good enough." Is not that enough? I do not know if I can take anymore of this humiliation! I do not like his hands on me, its obscene language. My lord promise not to disappoint in this way but have mercy on me ... But my mental pleas are ignored and suddenly I feel rough hands again Kizami-san on my skin. Salivation has become uncontrollable and feel like it slips out of my mouth, my jaw and I guess even the sheets. I feel disgusted with myself. This time it is the language of Kizami-san that invades me but one of its digits smeared with a cold substance and also nauseating, and begins to prepare me, a completely new procedure for me. And to my surprise just their dirty nasty language. In, out, his finger slips making gentle circular motion, spreading throughout the substance inside of me. Then a second finger joins the dance I mimicking degrading scissors movement continue their work prepare me. I do not understand the reason for this rather than to punish. Never before my Lord has need of these tricks to be able to possess and accurately Kizami-san no qualms about doing a few moments ago when I entered rending. To add to my displeasure breaks a third finger on me, all moving to uníoslo, the muscles of my post and too relaxed to resist. The fourth finger is not apparent even vaguely ask me which is why everything is happening.

Perhaps for answer my questions and leave me those fingers are quickly replaced by the sex of one of my tormentors but to my dismay the feeling is almost nil, there is that delicious friction and the initial pain is gone. What the hell are they trying? Whoever gets me cling to my hips and keeps a fast pace but my body is not satisfied, your muscles are tight relaxed and no longer resist the intrusion. I feel like my sex will gradually soften while I focus on to stand firm and support the weight on my back.

To my surprise erect muscle that is removed from me a few minutes and who has been torturing me away from my body . I do not understand what is happening. I feel the movement around me but it's too confusing to get a metal image of what happens. In the silence echoes the powerful voice of my Lord.

-Tama-chan come here, "he says and I do my best to follow the sound of her voice behind me. I slide using my knees until I encounter a warm body and a hand that holds me back resting on my face. I'm right in front of my Master.

"Get up, stand up," she whispers in his ear but I think for that time I was already standing beside him.

With great skill my body is manipulated at the whim of Jin-san, my legs are separated while I remain in balance and feel like a body slides between them. The hands of my Lord leave me and then another soft skin just rubs my calves, my mind tries to get an idea of what is happening around me and betray me to my senses and uncertainty overwhelms me.

-Low me to slowly my love and painstakingly try to follow his orders.

I get by fine with my hands tied and my sex, my eyes blindfolded and my battered body. Bow my knees to fit comfortably kneeling between what I can assume, by the heat emanating from behind me and with my chest, two bodies. To confirm my suspicions a pair of soft hands caress my chest, running his pen touch my arms, down to my wrists these and then a surprise from my sex. Jin-san let your fingers run through my membership with this lack of interest feature and as always, only a few seconds it takes me to recover lost erection result of earlier times. Instantly removed from that part of me that you both need and at that very moment I become aware of another pair of hands running through my back and neck with calloused fingers. His hands rest on my hips while the velvet hands of my Master I slide down the inside of my thighs, making my legs further apart with the simple act of exercising a bit of pressure out. Your hands again leave me and angel-san Kizami instigates me get off my hips, leaning only slightly against his chest. At that moment my mind, as if by magic, you understand what's happening around me but it is a bit late to think about it. My head of not one but two sexes erect, pushing against my post. Despite being well dilated and lubricated, my muscles are resisting and both familiar and novel, pain begins to go my back making me moan. I take a big breath of air through my nose and a violent motion rather try to sit on my Lords rending honesty certainly a little while a cry of pain escaped my throat. My mouth filled with saliva and my breathing quickens. I feel that my heart goes out of his chest, the pain is unbearable: it is as if it had been split in two. A dull pain down my spine and thank you for my Masters have decided to give me some time to get used to the pain before the attack. The heavy breathing of Kizami-san behind me caress my skin while the hands of Jin-san do their own thing with my legs. Although I am not yet fully recovered weakly attempt to get up a bit, my entry too narrow to allow movement and no blood, saliva and lubricant help considerably. I try to normalize my breathing and relax my muscles a bit more, I know that my Lords will not wait much longer, groaning each Once I move even a little I remember. I get up just a little and to my surprise, what I thought impossible happens: the pain increases to the point where I think I swoon. But luckily not the case. The grunts and groans of Jin-san is enough to give me the courage I need and try to move slowly again, all the friction extremely pleasant and terribly painful. The ring on my sex becomes incredibly tight and I feel the cold sweat sliding down my warm skin making me shiver. Without thinking twice, I start to move decidedly flirty tears escape my eyes and moisten the velvet that covers them while my hips up and down, first just a little but then with the help of Kizami-san who keeps subject, I get moving faster. The pain has not diminished, nor pleasure. Still do not understand how they can be my two lovers at the same time inside me, I can almost feel their members in my throat, I am completely full. Neither really moves, just enjoy the warmth of my body and rubbing their pussies against each other where there is enough room for both. I want to reach my peak, so many feelings I drown together, pleasure, pain, frustration. In one of my thrusts one of my two Lords slash my prostate and I can almost feel the delicious taste of ethereal pleasure is denied me that Madit plastic ring. I think my sex is going to explode. The groans around me do not help in my ordeal, air and too low and the damn ball in my mouth will not let me breathe ... beginning to lose patience. I do my best to vocalize my desires, but is unsuccessful. Finally I hear a guttural growl behind me and I can feel the warm sperm Kizami-san fills inside me, digging his nails against the skin of my hip aforrándose hard against my body. At that time I hate you, I can not reach my orgasm. As fate mocked this doll, followed a few seconds my Lord fills me with its essence and I can almost hear my name on their lips.

Time stops indefinitely. I remain trapped between the sweaty bodies of my two Masters with his flaccid sex even within me, Kizami-san's head resting on my shoulder and my painfully erect member in an incredibly tight compacted rubber ring. I do not know how long they stay motionless but suddenly resumed movement around me and without much finesse, but aided by a variety of fluids, both sexes leave me leaving me empty. My body is lying in bed like a puppet, I'm no energy to even try to settle down without the pain numbed my whole body.

-I hope it was a great gift and you enjoyed it, "says my Lord from somewhere in the bed with her sultry voice hoarse. The bed surface is deformed letting me know that my masters are moved back, it's time you leave.

-lying if I said not enjoy listening to the voice-Kizami-san something away from my current position, I hope we can repeat it once ...

"No," interrupted my master firmly while maintaining calm in his voice, please retire.

Not a single word is uttered. In the silence I hear only when the bedroom door is closed and quiet around us. The whole atmosphere around me reminds me of countless nights spent together Jin-san and I, all of which end in the same way no matter what happened before and no matter what happens next.

FIN

**********************

Notitas fun ^ ^

* Saveword: it is a word that is used by people who practice BDSM. This serves to notify the partner that is necessary to stop, that the situation is no longer enjoyable. More or less a "Untie me NOW"


0 comments:

Post a Comment