Title: Crawling [Final Alternativo]
Rating: Over 18
Language: English
Banda: -OZ-, gemmik, Nega
Dislaimer: ... keeping people captive against their will is a crime ... that does not keep the store in my closet not make money with this ... XD like and
The Crawl
Crawling
My Lord is my body, slowly rearranging and then proceed to withdraw velvet covering my eyes. I have to blink a few times, hurting the dim lighting but I keep my eyes open so drunk sight before them: the delicate face of my Master is covered by a thin layer of sweat and preserves the product blush past activities, her swollen lips urging me to kiss his messy blonde hair falling over his eyes which I observe with intensity. The next second my mouth gag is removed and finally, after so long, I can close my mouth, my jaw hurt for staying so long in that position. Instinctively gulped. After my hands untied my mind is filled with hope as the only restriction that remains is the ring between my legs and disappears once I can have what I have so longed ... if you do not already have lost the ability ...
My lord gets up without giving me any indication of wanting to remove that annoying toy and a slight movement of your hand makes me want to follow. I get out of bed without a second thought and due to my stupidity it faces the ground, my legs too weak to sustain the weight of my body and the pain that shot from my entry to the base of my neck made me lose balance. My Lord does not stop a second and keep walking towards a small door on the side of the room and for my own good, not without much effort, I get up the floor holding your breath and leaning against the wall and then continue to love . My face contorts is different expressions of pain, cold sweat makes me shiver and I can not help limp as she walks that way. How lucky Jin-san has not been around for me. Leaving the door open to enter a small bathroom walls are just huge mirrors and right in the middle of this is a pretty big tub where no doubt at least 3 people can fit comfortably. While there s the first time I go here I can not help but blush to see our bodies reflected on all surfaces. My eyes roam over the figure of my Lord, his thin legs, her narrow waist, her shapely back and chest , wiry arms and crimson-covered sex. When sediment my eyes on his face I meet his penetrating gaze, and look at me while he settles into the bath which mysteriously and is filled with water. I look with fascination as his body disappears beneath the water surface color, which emanates a delicious aroma of jasmine .**
-Tama-chan, look in the mirror tells me rearrange my Lord while in the tub until it facing the mirror before which I ruts without obstructing view of my entire body. I'm a mess. I can see each slice Kizami-san made me, my chest covered in blood as well as the thread red slip down my legs mixed with the essence of my two lovers. In the midst of all my sex frustrated.
-removed-ring me to and I use all my will not to scream joy, not to mourn me out and not even smile. Slowly remove the ring (do not want to see my need) and finally this is a show but just the touch of my hand against my penis makes me shudder. My knees feel weak and I still support my back against the door closed to keep from falling.
-Tama, I know you want whispers glared ice-but I will not give it, "he says with his voice cold. I think I will mourn. I've learned my lesson but I can not go against their wishes.
"If you want to ease your bad have to do it yourself, and without thinking twice my hand goes straight to my sex by grasping the base while trying to escape a groan from my lips but I've already learned my lesson and I restrain myself. I close my eyes unconsciously.
"I want you to look in the mirror Tama-chan and I do not see any hurry, "he says and I can see how your Figure relaxes under water, preparing for the show.
course that I need not repeat the order. I open wide my eyes and nail in m reflection without attention to another set of eyes watching me. I'm more blush than I thought and I do not like the image of myself holding my sex in my own hands. Move it gently up and down, putting little pressure to extend this moment as much as possible although I know well that I will not last long. With my thumb pick up the pre-cum that has accumulated at the end and then slip across the long, my body quivering under my own touch making me lean even more on the wall to finish on the floor. It's amazing how all through my body feeling that is both ethereal and tangible, and literally feel the pleasure flooded my body but my mind can not understand cloudy happens around me. I see my reflection in the mirror and may no longer see it. Involuntarily my movements are accelerated, too lost in the ecstasy that I had refused to worry about my obscenity, my hips with my hand found in furious onslaught. My whole body was tense in a second, my skin crawls, my vision is clouded, my breathing quickens further, I can swear that my Lord hears the beating of my heart. Finally, the knot in my stomach is released and I feel like I'm violently beaten by a sublime orgasm, a dance of stars before my eyes. achieved do not know how to keep them open even after the climax, when all my body, finally satisfied, just want to relax, my legs too weak to keep up .
-come here, Tama-chan- hear the voice of my Master calling me.
With extreme care move my lazy legs to the tub where I expected my Lord, who with a me slight hand movement indicates that in this. My body soaked in substances grotesque refuses to bathe in the same water as beautiful and pure creature but not for me to disobey the orders given to me. I stay away as much as possible the white form of my lord, then enter my feet enjoying the pleasant temperature of water and even then I remember the chill of the night I was sheltered, but for which I was not aware at all these hours of nakedness. Slowly I sink lower into the water that caresses and washes my body disgusting and obscene crimson dyeing a bit about me. My eyes are closed, a delicious slumber overcomes me and I feel like all my muscles relax no matter what the burning of certain parts of my body. Water moves around me and suddenly I feel the gentle caress of a soft sponge on my skin. No I have to open my eyes to know what happens, again I find myself in the realms of what I is known, the endless nights in the arms of my Lord.
With indifference Jin-san bathes my body wash all traces of having been possessed that night. I feel like I slowly slip into the realm of dreams but I strive to stay awake a moment just a moment. With a force that always astonishing to me, my Lord rose from the tub, settling down just beside this where I sit while he dried my body with a soft towel. Each of their care me surprised but I can not complain because my body needs.
My body is raised again by the arms of Jin-san and myself automatically secured, tightly clutching his neck as I carried from room to room another. I am finally rested on a bed smaller than the previous one, comfortably sheltered not only by the soft blankets but also by the warmth of another body next to me. I do not understand the need to keep my Lord to warm your bed at night. Maybe it's the way they reward me for my good behavior. I really do not know and I will not ask. Gently I spend my arms around her waist and my head on his chest accommodation delighting in the rhythmic sound of his heart .
**** **** End of flashback
A yawn escapes my tired body, my eyes shut tight while I decide finally surrender to sleep.
-Oyasuminasai, Tama - I heard the voice whispers in my Jin asleep while sliding his fingers through my hair.
-Oyasuminasai "I say before falling asleep.
0 comments:
Post a Comment