Title: Mozoquista declining
Chapter: 5 / 13
Rating: Over 18 years
Language: English
Banda: Dir en Grey
I do not know, probably never will .. I do not make money with this, believe me, and no, not my property ...
Foreword
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter V
woke up when it was dark. Instinctively looked at his watch, 7:50 heck, it was too late, Kaoru would kill him. Arrangement is as fast as possible without paying much attention to her appearance and took a taxi and begged the taxi driver take him as quickly as possible, his life (almost literally) of power depended on time. Well, as expected, traffic was a disaster in Tokyo and even though the driver attempted all shortcuts have or might have, Toshiya'm late ... very late. Entered the bar running in a vain attempt to win all the minutes that were possible but more than an hour was too late to cover only a few minutes. He went to where he knew his friends were waiting, the VIP bar where nobody bothered them, especially the hysterical fans (yes, we XD), and indeed there were all sitting: Kaoru Kyo spoke cheerfully to his surprise both appeared in a good mood, Die and Shinya were sitting a little further, in a darker place and spoke softly almost nonexistent even though the distance between the two bodies did not deserve such a tone of voice. A strange feeling gripped his body, was very difficult to describe, if not impossible, her hands were sweating, his heart was pounding so hard I felt that any time you give a heart attack. A knot formed in his throat ... there he was sitting with Die Shinya, the two close together, engrossed in each other ... "What the hell think of my Shin ... I understand you prefer to Die, at least not like me, least do not have secrets that I keep. "
-Toshiya that either you've arrived, I thought you were not coming! - Kaoru's voice rang out removing it from his thoughts. Well, at least not going to die that night, or not in the hands of their leader-sama.
- Etto ... I really fall asleep ... Gomen! - Way to where Kaoru and Kyo sat and happily greet the two musicians.
be accommodated in an empty chair between the two trying not to seem nervous or anything like that, he lit a cigarette and asked the waiter a beer. Occasionally turned his head looking Toshiya Shinya, Die fearing find kissing but nothing seemed to indicate that such a thing were to happen. While the two spoke very close, there was no type of rose suggestively, it seemed rather that both had a very intimate conversation, as when two women tell their secrets. Bassist finally breathed assured that the Shinya can stop him feel a little safer. The truth was that he still felt ashamed, drummer he had seen naked, having sex with 3 men, being beaten .... Although unaware of the extent to which the blond had watched the video, in his mind were the worst ideas, each more vile than the last. He remembered the video. Only seen him once complete, waiting for a miracle, looking for a scene that was not embarrassing or at least not explicitly, a scene "least worst" praying that out that that Shinya had ever seen. Nothing. All the video was a closeup of the four men, from the beginning to the end when the tape was over. The whole night had been recorded to be immortalized and not only in his memory but also of those who see him. Resigned sigh, he took the last sip of his beer and ordered a glass of whiskey. Kaoru and Kyo looked at him a bit surprised but decided to ignore that.
- these very quiet Totchie Is something wrong? - Kaoru asked as he lit a cigarette.
- nah ... I'm fine, little tired, that's all, "the bassist looked back to Shinya" that both may be talking about? Will Shin told something to Die? CAN NOT BE !!!!! "take a deep breath and try to remove those thoughts from his mind.
Toshiya -hear me ... I wanted to apologize for last time, "said Kyo taking a little air, it was costing more than I wanted to admit, I understand that this band matters more than anything in the world and what I like doing are the concerts ... I ... can not stand that does not work out ....
"Oh? - Toshiya could not help thinking that the two musicians who were a little far had a very intimate conversation ... maybe on that damned video ... maybe Shinya had already told everything to Die, they were very close, very close friends ....
Toshiya "Damn, will you pay attention? Kao Sorry, can not say we do not try-Kyo leaned upset over his seat and took a little more of their beer, it was not easy for him to apologize to the bassist simply ignored.
- Toshiya, what the hell is wrong with you? You're too distracted you sure everything is okay? - Kaoru had begun to worry about the bearish mood changes. The last day of concerts could not concentrate and had clung to grips with Kyo, the day Next comes a great time to study, then lost for a week (they were all kept in touch during that time less Toshiya) and was now in limbo.
- Si Kao, sorry Kyo. Really I am terribly tired, anxiety had gripped his heart. More questions for your head, more nefarious things happening one after another.
-ya, no problem-kyo was not going to be a storm in a glass of water, and their eyes had met a beautiful figure sitting on the back table. Now was he distracted.
After a few minutes Kyo finally got up and walked to the table where a beautiful redheaded woman sat accompanied only by a bottle of wine and a glass. They talked for a couple of minutes then kyo sat at the table, call the waiter and this will give one more glass.
"Well, Kyo has abandoned us. What the hell talk that pair? I need to Die, Kaoru finally seemed aware of the existence of these two who were completely oblivious to the world around them. Volume air and shouted "DAISUKE
Kao " I'm coming, do not shout! - The aforementioned rose from his chair, leaving alone and Shinya sat to the right of Toshiya with a big smile on his face. He seemed happy. Toshiya could not help but feel infinitely uncomfortable (thus, crying earth swallow me !!!!)
-Toshiya, you can keep him company in Shin? the rude Die has left him alone, "the lead guitarist had lit a cigarette and leaning back in his chair. Toshiya gulped.
-ah? - "Kao can not not do this to me please .... "Toshiya looked incredulous at pelirosa and I dedicate this very serene smile
East wants to talk to me alone but it is layers Totchie to tell you outta-Die to whisper in her ear bass-not take it personally
-Daisuke ... .- Kaoru had been listening to the commentary of red in spite of this, stop Toshiya annoy you? And yes, Toshiya, could you please leave us alone?
- I can say no? - Toshiya asked slyly in the background while waiting for an affirmative answer. In return he received a serene smile on the part of the group leader and another a little more mocking the guitarist who sat by his side.
He rose from his chair taking a deep breath, feeling your heart racing, as his stomach twisted (in a vain attempt cling to existence), as his hands began to sweat. He took the glass of whiskey in one hand and a pack of cigarettes in the other and walked steadily toward the table where hurried Shinya what beer was apparently watching something interesting on the ground.
Toshiya away a little Die chair where minutes before he had sat and he happened to occupy this place, leaving the glass and cigarettes on the table. I look askance at the blond, was noticeably uncomfortable, rubbing his hands as if he were cold, his legs crossed, looking at empty beer.
-------------------- (music: while in the hall of justice) ---- --------------
- well Daisuke? - Kaoru accommodation again in his chair to better see the red guitar now sitting next to him.
- What can I say? - Ask returning that look so sharp and clever to their leader-sama
- Hell, I know you have something going, do not try to hide it- took another sip of his beer a bit exasperated with all the secrecy and mysticism of another musician's see ... let me remind you that we are here tonight for your idea and nobody else. I do not even know why you this time?
-Kaoru Does not this happening right? Anyone who will listen I would say that you forced to do something terrible!
-no, you know a good time, I like to be more than just bandmates, we remain friends. So I want you to tell me as a friend, what the hell are you up "was used again the authoritarian tone, but subtle, this way of speaking that nobody could resist.
- I call it blackmail smile openly. Although he was not immune to the spell resist Kaoru could at least more than most mortals, and do not know what makes you think I have something in mind.
- well, if you have something going, smile-and if they just wanted to come here as friends who are "red-haired guitarist nodded - then why you asked me to call them my all and to sell them the idea as mine? You could do it yourself.
Kao "Come, you can not deny that you have more authority than I," Kaoru was smart but he would not fall into their game.
- but nobody would deny ... .- glanced at Toshiya and Shinya sitting a little farther, but now that I I think ... I strongly recommend that a character does not slip from your grasp ... how did you know that Toshiya was going to try to escape? Best, Why do you suppose that escapes?
- Kaoru think the work is fucking head. Look you're already paranoid. It was undeniable that the group's leader was someone very insightful but there was nothing conclusive to show her that those comments were nothing more than your imagination.
- You think? - Resigned sigh. I look back to the couple sitting there in uncomfortable silence and felt sorry for them. The bassist had been terribly distracted and quiet (something uncommon in) and Shinya poor was very shy, surely must have felt uncomfortable in the silence, maybe you're right, I think it's best to go where Toshiya and Shinya, is not that happening are very well.
-NO! - Cry the redhead holding the arm thus preventing pelirosa rose from his chair.
- right? Daisuke ... tell me again that I'm paranoid all you want but I know that you bring something up his sleeve, you're acting weird, the leader will stand still, looking more pervasive sigh to the youngest who surrendered to the spell of those eyes .
Kao -Ok. Just leave them alone ... do you want? - Are resigned and took a long sip of his beer.
- Are you of celestine Die? - Look for the third time in those subjects even in the silence uncomfortable than I wanted to rescue them. The red-haired guitarist could not help smiling at that comment, its leader-sama had discovered.
----------------------------
not know for sure how many hours or how many minutes had passed, the silence had become the second in endless time units, each longer than the last. Shinya Toshiya looked askance at his drink 4 glass of whiskey in the face of peliazul really looked worried, cold, tired. I could not bear to see well. Though in truth it was not entirely comfortable, although they were sad to remember that video that showed him how far it was the bass player, how different was this than the same thought, how blind was his love to the point not caring about anything, only the happiness of his beloved ... Again sadness upon him. Could not be sure Toshiya was happy that so even if the video showed a face full of satisfaction. "I can never satisfy well, I can never make you happy. As the hatred, as I envy them. They are everything you want but only hurt you, I never could ... why not with me, that's why you have them "The worst thing was that he could not feel happy just with the happiness of the bass, this situation I was killing. " Why I can not understand you! If you understood would suffer, but I do not understand ... I only know that now you're not good ... and I can only be one thing for you: a friend "Lift your face and smile sadly, if that was all that could be the bass player, it would be perfectly, with all the soul and even the sadness of unrequited love will destroy the right.
-Toshiya do you think of anything? - Asked smiling sweetly. The aforementioned raised his head and looked puzzled, the alcohol had red dyed her pale cheeks that made him look more beautiful.
"I'm fine" he replied. He could not say anything, it would be best to do as if it ignored the fact of knowing that the drummer had seen the video, he had discovered his secret-no need to worry.
- as you say that ... of course I worry, "she smiled again as he took the empty glass was in front-Toshiya These very quiet and are taking whiskey, this is not normal not you think? .. You know you can trust me.
- I know, did you know? I had been thinking all is time that Shinya had told him the video to Die. "I distrust How about you? You're so different from them all ... "- I know. Believe me there is nothing to worry about.
"I believe. I can not help you? - Shinya stretched his arm and gently took the hand-count Toshiya me anytime, when you need it ... I care for you and your secrets.
- Do you care about me? Why care of me? - That last phrase with the rose on his hand had been nervous, his heart beating to 1000 and a strange sensation ran through her body.
- Because you're my friend, as promised, would be the best friend, take care of him ... I smile hiding the sadness that generated those words when your heart screamed a "Because I love you" but by all that because I just could not do more. There could be nothing more than a friend.
"Sure, and you're my best friend! - Enthusiasm. Pain and happiness. At least he had not lost his friend, at least forgive him being a patient and even he looked into his eyes, at least promised to keep her secret. I would have preferred a different answer for a moment believed read in the eyes of the blond. "I care Shin you, because I love you . "
Chapter 6
0 comments:
Post a Comment