Title: Mozoquista declining
Chapter: 8 / 13
Rating: Over 18 years
Language: English
Banda: Dir en Grey
I do not know, probably never will .. I do not make money with this, believe me, and no, not my property ...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter VIII
-please ask do not tell anyone what I told him, "said the musician as he settled into bed as best he could.
"I will not if that's what you want but his companions asked and I have to give a report, the doctor is under her glasses and glanced at his patient still can not believe that those who attended was a famous musician. No doubt those injuries were the result of a rock festival sadistic as those that were seen in the videos.
"Tell him what concerns you. I'll take care of the rest. Thank you for your understanding - The doctor nodded resignedly, really hate those cocky and gay musicians and had not the slightest intention of meddling in their affairs. Beyond it. While not affect your work as a doctor cared little or nothing that "superstar."
-not have to worry. Tomorrow you may go, do not forget to sign the papers to let him so they can give high-were the last words of the doctor before leaving the room after a polite bow.
Outdoor Shinya anxiously awaited any news of when they came running and Toshiya very concerned about the other members of the band. With the consent of the bass, the blond had informed the other musicians the hospital where they were but had omitted any details concerning what had happened to end up there because that would be ignored paliazul version. Die was the first to approach giving a warm hug that responded Shinya total surrender to the forces felt abandoned him but still remained impassive, not for nothing was the strongest member of the entire band. Then others approached him with a ton of questions which could not answer any unknown since it had happened that night but this did not prevent his mind filled with gruesome ideas. After countless minutes (actually not many) finally approached the doctor with a payroll in the hands and a poorly disguised gesture of annoyance. More musicians nasty, effeminate and ridiculous.
- What is it? - Kaoru asked the doctor was just close enough. Shinya silent fearing any response.
"Well, they are just bumps and scratches, no consideration. There were no broken bones nor any serious bruising. Even so it is best to stay the night in observation, it is just a precaution, do not need to be alarmed, were accustomed to dealing with all kinds so I was polite and professional, the less contact with them better.
- that's what happened? - Kyo's voice echoed in the silence that had settled comfortably between them. The infamous question finally to its appearance.
-that may ask yourself, "came the stoic response from the physician-in these cases it is my duty not to disclose any information.
- Can we see now? - Shinya finally asked with a soft but firm voice breathing partly relieved by the doctor and thus avoided any further questions by Kyo.
"Yes." Is in your room on the 4th floor is the 403 (ok, yes, could not resist). If you have any problems feel free to call the doctor said what we all responded with a nod.
The musicians looked at each other surprised and relieved and after taking a few seconds to calm her agitation went in silence to the room. Did not take long to find it: an entirely white room where Toshiya resting half asleep, lying in a typical hospital bed with drip feed to your arm. The four musicians did not come to bed fearing to disturb those who peacefully rested but rapidly peliazu received them with a warm smile and invite them to come closer.
-woa man what happened to you? - Kyo said as he walked with his eyes bruised anatomy of bearish or at least what was visible of it. All fixed their eyes on Toshiya anxiously awaiting a response.
- Etto ... well ... last night was well drunk, began taking a breath. I had to make his friends believe improbable or ridiculous story that is out.
-si, so we leave in a taxi with instructions on how to take you home, "said Kaoru but instantly fell silent to allow your partner to continue.
-aja ... well when I get home because I wanted to drink yet so I went to find a bar open but the way I came across a types, but do not know how many, Toshiya smiled to himself. One man had been destroyed in this way and had to invent an entire battalion attempted to steal justified, but as I was so drunken I got the brilliant idea to resist and good, the rest I can imagine. They were more and I was drunk but still do not think I was so wrong.
- If you are stupid enough like you do not grab every two minutes with Kyo now looking for trouble on the street. Hopefully you will not be marked or will face the end of your career, "he said sarcastically Die I knew his friend had run with luck, at least not had any broken bones or anything more serious than those bruises and scratches all over which no was a comfort as they seemed quite severe.
- And how you end up here? - Kyo again with the key questions. Shinya wrung their hands nervous not knowing what other lies would be prepared and thanked bassist had not said a word to your friends.
-Shinya-the aforementioned nail Toshiya his anguished eyes and a smile I dedicate this sad truth was that when I ran to my apartment and I fell asleep in no time but in the morning Shinya came to visit and when I saw and thought it was best to come and make me check.
Shinya sigh. It was a credible story at all but it was not ridiculous, at least everyone seemed happy with that version and no further questions regarding the incident.
The afternoon passed quickly between Die and Kyo jokes and successful by councils and cometary Kaoru's always so responsible at least realized the night had covered the streets with a dark overshadowed by the lights of a city that never sleeps. The first thing decided it was time to go was Die and he reluctantly took Kyo not before heard Kaoru hint at her to leave the two "lovebirds" alone to what the leader said with an amused glance. Less than half an hour after the guitarist had left dragging the blond vocalist Kaoru decided to follow the suggestion of his friend and he was left alone and in silence the two musicians who were trying to be relaxed but the tension could be felt in the environment.
Shinya stood at the window watching the waning moon in the night sky in Tokyo while his thoughts were far away from that place. Toshiya was also away in memories that could not get out of his mind, immersed in conversation hating himself for having enjoyed such a humiliating situation. Desperately needed to be alone.
-Shin if you want you can go, it is not necessary stay here all night, "said Toshiya smoothly. In truth all I wanted to do was be left alone to mourn all the tears that were housed inside, but for obvious reasons could not if the blonde stayed in the room.
"Do not worry. He already had planned to stay, "was the response of Shinya even without taking his eyes from the window. I did not want to leave him alone but also wanted to run away and hide. His body had taken the decision for him because he refused to move out of the window or to run or to approach the bass.
And Miyu? You can not stay up all night alone, the bassist did not take his eyes off the slender figure of the drummer who was dimly lit by street lights and fascinated smile "Q really stay with me O you want? "
" I told you that he planned to stay. Call the neighbor to look after him, the blond smiled and then walked away from the window to get closer to your partner. This small gesture to remember your dog to infinitely happy in his heart but cast doubt-but if you want me to go just have to tell me.
-NO! Is not that .... I just do not bother you more, "Towards kept a few seconds to desire to be alone but it was not that you told me you wanted to stay and loneliness became unbearable ... you watch me, "smiled as he followed her gaze Shinya figure who would sit in a chair beside the bed.
- does not bother me. I told you would take care of you ... but you gotta help me, stopped suddenly not knowing how to proceed. The thoughts swirled in his head but nothing was clear.
- do you mean? - Toshiya asked intrigued and totally lost.
"Well ... well .... I did not know what others tell you today ... I could say something inappropriate ... .- his voice trailed off for a bit and again wrung his hands nervously.
"I hope you do not say anything" inappropriate "... - a silence fell on the environment. Both players remained absorbed in their own thoughts and doubts. Toshiya took to be air forces. I did not know what pushed him to say he was going to say but could not hold any longer fighting for the words left his mouth.
-Shinya, thanks for keeping my secret sigh bassist feeling that had taken a load off, I could finally thank him but he was not sure it was the best way and I am not just referring to the situation in which I found ... you know what I mean ...
- Huh? Do you like know that I ... - Shinya shifted nervously in his seat not too sure answer, in fact little or nothing mattered as he had learned- Toshiya, regret and broken your privacy., I swear it was not my intention ... I ... "sighed resignedly Just know I never say anything to him anyone ...
-Shin-know what had actually questioned the drummer but after the course that events had taken no more of him could doubt , all I could do was worship even more, at least it was you and not another ... I would have buried Kaoru in criticism and sermons, Die he had published in a gossip magazine what it is and would not make fun of me. And kyo .... God ... would love Kyo!
"I guess I will not do any of the above-Shinya smiled and a little more calm about the relaxed attitude of his friend, but if I tell you something but not my responsibility and I understand that is your life and do not want to intrude, but ... - stopped doubting " is YOUR life and I have no right to intrude " - ... just watch out if you?
-Stop worrying about me as a child if Shin, suffice to say that I'm older than you! - As well made him the man to his side protecting him from the distance that it was essential. He leaned his head on the pillow. He was so tired.
No more words, perhaps there was nothing else to say. Shinya smiled as she left only her eyes lost in the beauty, now overshadowed by the shock, the delicate face of the bassist. He recalled the time he had noticed that sexy mole on his right cheek that normally lay hidden under makeup. It was on that occasion, when he had to use all his willpower to not start the lunar with kisses, she realized the spell that had gripped him. Since much time had passed since then and have not stopped each lunar fascinated every brand, every wrinkle (wrinkles? What?) On that perfect face. Sigh again. I wanted to play this face, I wanted to caress, kiss, cover care but still knew not to do more to die of want. And he did not.
The silence in the room Toshiya had fallen slowly, and under the watchful eye of the drummer, in a deep sleep as his exhausted body could not resist staying awake. Shinya meanwhile surrendered to Hypnos in that chair beside the bed, leaving bassist rest your head on your shoulder while his hands were lying on the benches sheets dangerously close Toshiya's hands hurt.
Appendix 1
0 comments:
Post a Comment