Title: Mozoquista declining
Chapter: 7 / 13
Rating: Over 18 years
Language: English
Banda: Dir en Grey
I do not know, probably never will .. I do not make money with this, believe me, and no, not my property ...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter VII
" Well, I really think that Die is right ... I definitely talk to him " Shinya thought as he walked down the busy streets of Tokyo to enjoy a sunny day and thanking his hangover prevented him from giving that small, solitary morning walk.
---------------------------- Flash Back ------------------------------ ------------------ ----------------
-YOU SAY THAT?! - he looked surprised Die .
-because if you take care ... because he is my friend Shinya remembered the conversation he had with Toshiya hours earlier when the bassist was still sober. Now the blonde was in the car of Die who had offered to take him home and regretted having raised the issue with the guitarist who kept yelling and laughing at your stupidity.
- Devils Shin, you are denied for this eh? Everything was perfect a simple "because I love you" - emphasizing the last word and making imaginary quotation marks around both hands, releasing the steering wheel dangerously, but no ... you had to ruin.
- Do not say that Daisuke, "smearing really? "
-Toshiya never gonna bring you away if your putting that barrier through-friendship resigned sigh.
- Do you believe? - Began to regret his own words ... if at least Toshiya still be there, and not in a taxi heading home, perhaps he would find some way of correcting its mistake.
"Sure! But hey, it still has under his plan, the bar did not work but would not give up on the par-do you remember what we talked a week ago?
- ... - Shinya paled. Of course I remembered.
- Shin Well, not as Toshiya decide, it's your turn to act. Check it, talk to him. And do not blow it again !!!!!!!!
----------------------------- ---------- ------------------------------------ End of Flash Back ----
His feet had traveled the route in less time than planned so I was amazed when I find the face of door of that department. Breathe deeply. Nerves had taken over his body, his hands were sweating and when I try to speak their voice was only a whisper. " relax, just knock on the door ... What's the worst that can happen? . " your weak hand and I hit the door any response. Silence. Surely your friend must be asleep. Hit back harder this time but no one answered within the department. Volume air when a situation warranted it could be very persistent and that was one of those situations.
- Toshiya, I, Shinya said in a voice that is somewhat low for what would have wished as he pounded the door again. Nothing.
beginning to get impatient. Stick your ear to the door expecting to hear any movement inside, but everything was unsuccessful, probably the bassist was not home. Bag from her purse her cell phone and dialed the peliazul, in truth and not going to give up and every second is more convinced himself. No one answered the phone but could hear it clearly within the department. " So if you're home ... open and not me do lose patience "I thought the blond as he pounded the door again.
______________________________________________________________________
The knock on the door had woken up. When you open your eyes felt achy all over her body that worsened with the simple act of breathing. A reigned metallic taste in your mouth. I try to move but instantly reminded that I was still tied to the bed. The images of the previous night were repeated as a horror movie in your mind. I look around for anything that will help but there was nothing, nothing and nobody. He was alone. Each move meant a superhuman effort you and I need all your strength not to scream in pain. Shinya hear the voice calling him from outside and your heart race. Why of all people in the world was just Shinya which he had to go looking when he was in such a situation? I keep quiet, hoping that the blonde is bored of playing and it was. Within minutes the noise stopped. Surely it was boring or had probably thought that was not at home. He did not really matter much, he was relieved he did not want to find him and his beloved, made a total mess, dirty and destroyed. But another sound made him get rid of their illusions. The ring he gave away his cell phone. Rang several times but for obvious reasons he could not answer so after a while the kingdom of silence once again. " Shinya, do not push ... please ... go for my own good ... for yours ... let me just " their pleas went unheeded because the knock on the door resumed. Do not know what to do, I had better keep quiet and wait for the drummer was bored.
-Toshiya, please open ... I know you're there. I want to talk to you, please Shinya's voice again. The peliazul hold my breath, is important. I will not go until you open.
______________________________________________________________________
No response to his request. Surely bassist would not talk to him. He felt sad and stupid for having listened to Die, for having ignored, because they are standing there begging him to a door. Volume air again and let it out slowly, the truth began to tire and did not know how long he could stay there. The sound of a sigh in the department made him alert. I hear a moan and then finally the voice I expected.
-Shin ... sorry ... is that ... I ... - each word was pronounced languidly with a hint of pain, I can not open up ...
-okay, I do not want to see me, he was finally defeated Shinya. If you do not want to see him that if he had, in the end he could not force him out or did not want to, "I go, I'm sorry I woke up.
- Shin ... is not ... I can not really ... - again a groan. Shinya stick your ear to the door and listen to the breathing difficult for his friend told him something was not right .
- something wrong? Toshiya please open the door began to pray the dam drummer sudden agitation. Anxiety gripped his body but kept the apparent calm.
-really ... I can not ... the goalkeeper ... have a copy of the keys ...
- I'm coming, wait-Shinya rushed to fetch the porter. I did not want to think about anything, he preferred not to.
______________________________________________________________________
What had driven to talk? but probably did not know it had been the despair and the survival instinct. The pain in her body was unbearable and there was a possibility that the man would have broken more than just meat. Also remembered something that instantly relieved him: Shinya knew his secret. He had seen this video and it was safer to think that that state in which he stood was the product of a long night of passion to his style. If instead the drummer had gone to pick any other band mates would be much worse the situation would have had to give explanations and that was something I was not ready. Now just had to act and pray that does not ask anything. "Shinya see me naked" was first thought to face the fact that he was seeking the key to enter. That felt pathetic. I did not want to see that body blond and filthy traitor and thanked the punishment he had received, acknowledged that pain, swelling thanked his face was deformed. I try to calm down, these thoughts did not help at all and if you really wanted to trick the drummer had to muster all his strength of will and capacity to act. He had violated no, no, it was just another night of pleasure if you did not believe him ask your body right there was given to ecstasy.
I look back at her naked body, his traitorous body, I attempt to hold back the tears slowly inhaling puffs of air that it held for about 10 seconds and then leave out the mouth. "Calm ... calm ... " was all I thought when I finally heard the noise of the lock to be opened and then closed the door.
______________________________________________________________________
After repeating for the last time the man excuses, excuses and the same thought, Shinya ran to the Department of peliazul with heart in mouth. The porter looked at him strangely but finally had those keys in his hand and could open the damn door (door poor, how many times have you cursed) after which he was his friend. Slowly opened fearful of what might be found there but really did not seem to be many things out of place. Chairs on the floor and a broken porcelain was all that was struck well all could be caused by the intoxication of bassist. Quickly took a look at the living room of the apartment looking for anything that would give a clue that was what was wrong, that was what had happened. Near the door he found a blood stain at once terrified him, that was not exactly what I wanted to find. There was nothing else. Then walk slowly towards the corridor leading to the room owner's apartment, his legs were shaking and I was not sure you want to know what the hell had happened to his friend. I was too afraid of what I could find. During the short ride he found nothing but "signs of struggle," nothing was lying around the floor there was not more blood stains in sight. The last door just down the hall was ajar but he could not see what was behind this, that if his memory was failing Toshiya's bedroom. He held his breath and entered.
______________________________________________________________________
The bedroom door was finally opened to reveal the slender figure and aesthetic Shinya who watched in horror with wide-eyed and on the verge of tears. He felt he was dying at that instant. Contained with all their might their own tears and tried unsuccessfully to smile. Her face hurt like a thousand demons so try to smile had turned into a grimace of pain. But it had to be strong, had to be to maintain safe and step Shinya itself, enough was you look like a pervert to have hurt him now.
- could you let go, please? - Said with a calm voice trying to hide the pain of his body and soul. Shinya who still had not moved from the doorway instantly react rapidly approaching the bed. With her delicate hands untie the ropes of Toshiya careful not to hurt.
"Thanks" was all I managed to say when I finally could move, but not complaining a bit, his arms have remained dormant for many hours in the same position.
Miro their purple hands and try to move your fingers to see if they reacted. As he was in possession of the power of movement tried to cover up with a sheet around her naked body but stay in the attempt. The pain became so bad that he could not hold between your lips a loud moan escaped without mercy. Shinya immediately approached his body but stopped halfway. " terrible must have me suck it? I do not blame "
______________________________________________________________________
Shinya stopped short. Do not know what to do, could not hold him without hurting him more than it already was but that would be almost impossible. The face of the bass was actually a mass of flesh, swollen, bloodied and bruised, not really very different state from the rest of your body. I could see blood staining the sheets but they were not the only thing stained, there was also another substance that acknowledged without hesitation: semen. Fought back tears for his sake. That was what he liked the bass player and there was nothing he could do to change the situation so the best thing was to keep his word and take care of a friend. Instinctively picked it up a sheet abandoned and covered her bruised body affectionately of peliazul who seemed to estimate that small gesture.
-Toshiya, we must go to a hospital, said in a shaky voice. In fact his whole body trembled and I was not sure how long he could pretend that calm.
"No need to Shin-each word seemed to cost a lot of work to bear-so I just need a bath.
- Toshiya ... - " do not have to? What the hell are you thinking ... just look at you, you have even broken bones. How can you let you do this? "- I will not take no for an answer.
-Shinya, I'm big boy to take my decisions do not you think? - Another unsuccessful attempt to get out of bed that had ended in most complaints.
" if I know. I can not help it. Who Am I? Only a band member, only an unsuccessful attempt friend, just someone who dies taking care, for love, for those who defend you get hurt. "
______________________________________________________________________
had to get out of there so was the last thing to do. End of the savanna wrapping Shinya had used to cover his disgusting body, retained some air and try to get up for the third time feeling again a squeezing pain in his side and a twinge in that area torn from his body. While the pain was unbearable at least this time had been incorporated and slowly breathing slowly recovering. I look at the drummer who was standing beside the bed and smiled.
-come, do not take it personally. It's nothing serious, acted as best he could retain the tears in her eyes, cries in her throat.
-No. Understand me please. I promised to take care of you, I ask you to let me do it, "the blond's eyes were wet and his voice trembled but still had a quality smile on his lips go in your car. Get dressed, I'll take you.
-Shinya ... - how to protest against such sweetness? At the bottom end knew that giving in to their demands and it was "okay, wait outside while I dress.
- Do not need help - ask about the bass player trying to get out of bed with great difficulty. Nothing could be seen well. The peliazul shook his head.
______________________________________________________________________
Shinya left the room without asking nothing more direct path to the bathroom which was in the hallway. Could no longer hold more tears flowing freely from her eyes and patting down his cheeks as he tried to dry them with her delicate hands. I tried to cry but it was impossible, he could hear their own sobs and felt the journey of tears on his face unable to hold back any longer. Never thought this would affect you so but loved seeing her as a captive tied up, beaten and bleeding, he had broken his heart. Turned on the faucet (the faucet) and let the water run a bit before dipping your hands and rinse your face clean all traces of tears. The cold water helped her to calm down a bit and then be sure to keep up, not only his body but his soul, left the bathroom. The bedroom door was still closed which made him fear that his beloved bass player was in trouble so he came over and gently knock on the door. Moments later Toshiya opened and wearing light trousers and a shirt that covered a rather broad perfection her battered body. Shinya gave him a tender smile.
-we-said as he urged his friend to come out of the room.
The peliazul began to walk slowly, but it was clear that the slightest movement was extremely painful and every so often he stopped to recover breath and leaned against the walls. The drummer decided to help passing an arm around her shoulders downward while holding her by the waist. Despite its delicate and fragile, blonde office without problems and both his friend and finally reached the car.
0 comments:
Post a Comment