Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Raised Model Train Platforms



Hi everyone!


know if I had not noticed but today is a very special day. Is August 20, 2008! This gives us a series of numbers considered lucky to many. 20082008.


And believe this is a very peculiar event that only happens once in life.


But you know that is the coolest?


IS MY BIRTHDAY!


This is a great event for me, a special day in my life and is unique in history: D


Even more peculiar is that it is my birthday, which number twenty xD gives us a fabulous and mysterious 20.08.2008.20 just need a "08" so that the sequence is complete.


The truth is not what it means and where this sequence that "08" missing, but I'll be very attentive to everything that happens on this day. And above all enjoy it the fullest!


Thanks in advance to all who remember me and congratulate me. I know I'm not the best at remembering dates but I always make the effort and I appreciate that you all n_n.



See you later: D


0 comments:

Post a Comment