Monday, August 4, 2008

Pain In Back And Thigh During Ovulation

The Crawl Crawling

Title: The Crawl
Rating:
Over 18 years
Language: English
Banda: ....


beautiful bishonen These are not my property, if they would not be writing fanfiction would be doing poruno. Weight do not win with this (maybe an occasional cookie * puppy eyess *), if so would not be studying and killing me. Everything you read below (if you dare) is complete FICTION there is no iota of truth, I do not know but probably have girlfriends but I love to think that not ...


The cold freezes my hands. Without thinking too much hide from the pockets of my coat where it feels less and less familiar but again beginning to feel the tips of my fingers. In my countless careless I add the ever underestimate the weather and forget taking a pair of gloves, and maybe an umbrella, when the radio announced that it will be a cool day. I guess I'll remember next time ... but maybe that was not what I said last time? Always the case with me, I'm a basket case and my feet against the door I remember. I wish I could say that I hesitated but not, I'm so predictable. " not return" is what I always repeat but the truth is that I always come back.

My hands have begun to feel the heat again but I take them out to knock on the door. The cold seems a little more intense but it does not bother me, soon everything will be very warm around me. A voice from inside answered my call and my heart starts beating erratically, adrenaline flowing through my body and for a moment I really think I'm running away layers. But I do not. I've never done.

The door opens silently and a beautiful face I get one of those indecipherable expressions that have become so commonplace lately . The young man looks me up and down and after a few seconds, leaving it to the side then move to close the door behind me and go. Everything is repeated in the same way, like an old movie before my eyes. The scenario has not changed, the small dark room with large windows covered by heavy black velvet curtains, red roses on the sole simple table opposite the sofa, his back to the window, and on it the delicate figure of a man with a drink in his hand. My body begins to tremble just by the presence of the man who looks like me without seeing me slowly and sensually while carrying the cup to his lips and drink without taking their eyes off the ice. It may sound strange that amid the almost total darkness I can assure you that I see but it is. Her look has such a force is impossible to ignore me and my body slowly begins to respond, a tingle down my spine and the heat that invades my body. Suddenly my coat, which had previously been very little to protect the cold, heavy and makes me suffocating and my hands begin to sweat.

-Tama-chan, I'm glad to see you, "whispers with that deep voice and I feel like my knees tremble and my legs are weak, digging at the place where I stayed for at least a minute

- see here come closer, "he says and my body , like an automaton, responding to their orders taking me right in front of him.

I can now see more clearly, highlighting blond hair on his white face and under her blue eyes wisps nailed me. Absorbed in my childish contemplation startle me to feel that someone else in the room, someone who walks slowly from one corner where he had apparently been hidden. I can not see his face, but I can tell by the way she walks is certainly a man and as he comes even closer I can see her dark hair in an asymmetrical cut that hides part of his face and another pair of eyes staring back at me ice. My Master smiles at the look of surprise on my face and forget that moment the presence of a stranger. "Go to the moon has wreaked havoc tonight " I have never ignored the fact that my Master should have a large entourage but this is the first time that I am not alone with him, of course not counting damaru-kun who is always present, and I can not understand the smile that draws on the sensual lips who watches me while leaning a little to leave his bowl on the table.

- Kizami -san, this is Tama-chan- says my Master with his voice calm the man who now stands before me.

-Tama ... - Kizami whispers while walking in circles around me, inspecting me boldly and immediately I can not help my bow head and I regret not having long hair like them to be able to hide my shame.

His hands dangerously close my body and anxiety begins to flirt with me. Do not know what happens, I do not know who this man, I know you want my Master. All I know is that I must remain unmoved. Whatever you wish my Lord is my duty to please him, especially now I show this man my master has trained me well. A thin, cold hand take my chin and I have to lift my face, leaving only inches away from yours. It is certainly a handsome man, his face very white skin, rounded cleverly covered with makeup that accentuates her melancholy, her voluptuous mouth, pierced and decorated with 4 shiny jewelry and piercing white eyes inscrutable.

For a few seconds just watching me intimidating that way and I just run away from his eyes, trying to keep my eyes fixed on the floor while my heart is beating caught in a desperate and inexplicable fear at the same time a great excitement. In silence begins to take off my coat, leaving bare before his eyes. Like every time I visit my Lord today I just put a thin mesh camisilla reveals my flat stomach and a tight leather pants that expose the bones of my hip and almost fulfilled its mission to hide intimate parts of my anatomy. I can not help blushing. It is the first time someone other than my Lord sees me dressed like this and like that at this time Kizami-san was watching me, and in fact not in this house, breaking up my Master and me. But of course I should not complain Who am I to do?

Feel her breath close to my neck and her cold hands and take me by the hips and slide on my abdomen to the edge of my pants. I do not like the feel of his hands on my skin and would run into the arms of my Lord and ask him to apologize for any offense I have committed to deserve this punishment but the truth is that I can not look up and find him. I know I look and I can almost imagine a smile on his lips. Suddenly those hands leave me and I suppress a sigh of relief on pain of disturbing my Lord with such indiscretion .

- Jin-san, you were right. Tama-chan has a beautiful skin. Very white and smooth ... - Kizami-san says as he goes to lift my face and boy does it have a very delicate face ...

"Oh, I love that my Tama-chan you like it, listen to the voice of my Lord but I can not see.

I can hear whispers behind my back, followed by steps away and smile for myself thinking that the intruder finally left us alone but not surprised to discover that I've played it backwards.

feel the strong grip of a pair of hands on my hair short and in a blink you pull someone making me landing on my back. My hands instinctively look to my oppressor, holding the wrists and trying to free me but no doubt this is much stronger than me and my attempts just make pull harder on my hair which seems to want to uproot . After the initial surprise stop me in my struggle remembering where I am and immediately look to my eye to my Lord, taking advantage of the new perspective from the ground. Jin-san Indeed I observed from a distant door and saw him looking back at me smiles as he whispers something that to my ears trained to listen to their orders sounds similar to "make me proud" *. Before my brain finished registering all information, my oppressor, it can not be anyone but Kizami-san, it begins to creep in the direction opposite to that where my Lord and again the fear and the desire to flee seize me but I keep as still as possible despite the slow torture on my scalp.

Kizami-san is a very strong man and without much effort I placed in a room and very familiar to me: the room where we share our moments my Master and me. The whole place was ready, with the few dimly lit candles all giving it a more sensual, certainly complemented by the decor, all in shades of red and black from floor to walls and curtains, including the giant sheets bed that is imposing right in the middle of the room. Along with this I'm thrown with force when Kizami-san finally decides to break free and just watches me with his face impassive, without moving a muscle in his body. My Lord is not in any place where it can be seen.

"Get up, ordering me and my body for a moment doubt as I usually only take orders from Jin-san, but I remember what my Lord has told me and obey. "Make me proud " I repeat in my head.

-Tama-chan , tell me what our host has told you about me? - Question. I can only observe perplexed and the next moment lay my face submissive. I will not fall into their trap, so I should behave to meet my Lord.

- do I did not hear? Answer! - Says this time in a much higher tone. Not intended but I know that I stand. A crashing blow on my face with such force that left me lying on the floor with a sweet metallic taste in my mouth . I do not understand what happens, I know the meaning of this sudden anger and I do all I can do: lie flat on the floor with my head down.

"Get up again and ordered me but even so I am somewhat stunned by the blow, why not answer me Tama? Did not I command you to do everything that I can think of? I'm asking you a question and answer I want it ...

First my silence other his fist connects with my jaw with the same force, making me fall to the floor where I received another blow, this time in his foot that hits my ribs, leaving no air. Instinctively I curl up against myself. While the pain is unbearable, the truth is that I do not like the presence of this man and it makes my body reacting in ways that I can not control. As I get more hits I asked if Kizami-san really knows nothing, as you might guess from the fury that has broken my silence. I can hear you curse and the next second everything is quiet around me.

"Get up, I ordered a third time and with some awkwardness as -Why do not you speak? I have not heard them say a word ... do you like damaru and you can not talk? - Question with an insolent tone and I can not help looking at him in surprise. So I do not know anything "But Jin-san did not mention anything that you were dumb ... to have a dog that can not moan? may need to ask why the hell do not want to open your mouth cute ... yeah, you'd better tell your fucking slave away my desire to take because of his stupid arrogance ...

"No please Kizami-san, I beg and the next second I regret having opened his mouth. My Lord must be very upset for my insolence and no doubt find a way to punish me when I can.

"So if you can talk eh? Then tell me arrogant dog, what you said Jin-san for me? - Questions with your angry voice and I torn between the answer to your question or remain silent. - Huh? You stay silent again eh? Hell I'm tired of this little game, and after saying this she turns and walks toward the door.

- no! - Cried when he saw his intentions to leave and stops. As much as you want with all my heart that this man fades away, I can to retain and please do feel so proud of my Lord. Drink a bit of saliva to soothe my parched throat and feel again the taste of blood. The words stuck in my throat and when I finally leave my voice is strange .- My lord has not told me anything about Kizami-san.

"Do not say anything ... I'll be lying eh? It would be very unpleasant you did, "she says as she turned around and left again in front of my "Hell, look what I did to your pretty face ... that you get for not wanting to talk ... tell me why you did not want to answer? - question about my slow movements.

- I may not talk, "I say that this man praying and let me remain silent to do whatever he wants and leave . Kizami-san is coming up and gently caressed my cheek almost hurt by his punches.

-Jin-san ... I had to guess ... - says in a soft whisper, but I'm Jin- san. I do not like wax dolls so if you answered questions, if you like moans and if it hurts, feel free to scream to get out of breath Do you understand?

"If Kizami-san," I say, containing all desire to ward off that nasty hand and caress my skin that only belongs to my Master.

I see with terror as his mouth down on mine and hers in a proclamation deep and desperate kiss, his tongue obscenely touring all corners of my mouth tasting the blood that it has made me spill while your body pushes me to the nearest wall where I imprisons. Your kisses are choking and nausea begin to invade before the unpleasant sensation. To my relief after countless minutes finally decides to separate from my mouth and generally my whole body to let me gasping for air and lack of excitement, leaning against the wall that is my only source of support. A smile crossed her lips and asked me what's he up to when I get back firmly and walks toward the door. My heart races even more from fear Kizami-san that I have found unsatisfactory and decided to complain to my love but do not try to stop him because I have been ordered not move " You have to try harder ... ". To my relief simply proceeded to close the door and then went to a huge wardrobe that stood opposite the bed, poking around inside as if knowing the treasures there my Master and perhaps if known. My body is somewhat sore from the blows he received and he is a bit difficult to keep up but at no time allowed me to move so I do my best leaning against the wall. From the closet door Kizami-san looks at me over his shoulder before turning completely to devote her full attention.

"Take off your shirt orders me. A shiver down my spine, and every muscle in my body tenses at the sound of his voice and his command. Holding his breath raise my arms and proceed to remove the small mesh camisilla dismissing on the ground. My face burns with shame and I can not ignore the look of desire that gives me Kizami-san but still keeps a good distance from me, which is certainly a relief.

"Turn around," he says and appreciate the fact that allows me to hide a bit but I had no Dunda pay more attention to your intentions to ask me to give back, but I did not.

hear the sound of many different things hitting each other, followed by a bang that I attribute to the act of closing the closet and then is silent again. The next thing that startles me is the feeling of a pair of strong hands gripping my bare shoulders and then slide down my arms, bristling skin under her fingers, until my wrists which imprisons and board in front of me. The cold metal against my skin and the unmistakable sound of a click and I am helpless, handcuffed and at his mercy. Your hands again caress again, starting at the bottom of my back, but this time I can feel her nails scratching my skin, leaving a slight burning sensation in his way. As you move your caresses become more sharp until I can feel a sharp pain in my back and a noticeable erection in my pants. His mouth begins to bite my neck, alternating licking kissing, making my breathing normal misses a beat and my body slowly begins to lean against his chest looking more contact, enjoying every sensation. His hands grab me hair again, pulling my head back until it is resting on his shoulder, leaving my neck exposed for attack by biting you know tomorrow I have to hide. I feel intense pain when their teeth are stuck firmly in my skin and my blood that flows from that injury-san Kizami licks with ease. My pants feel increasingly close and I can not help wishing that allows me to get rid of these, momentarily forgetting my shyness which does not get along with my lust.

Using my new strength Lord pushed me on the bed in one fluid motion and surprising given my poor mobility and I can only face crashing on the surface this. Before he could recover from the sudden push again I feel lifted by the hair until his knees a few inches from his face and find myself again in front of that pair of eyes watching me ice with remarkable desire. Without much pushing me gently back, an act that seems to enjoy perhaps too much, leaving me back and then sit down on me each leg to the side of my narrow hips and just above my cock, making my body shudder for the delicious contact. Kizami-san seems to be familiar with this place because it makes use of the shackles that are behind me to secure my wrists and chained to the bed, stretched my arms wide to each side of my head, thus preventing any escape attempt . Then I see as trying to achieve something that should be on the bed while I can not see well that is because the pleasure it generates friction of his erect member against mine has blocked any reasonable thinking. My eyes are closed when Kizami-san boldly begins to rub against me and I remember your order to vocalize all my feelings what I would miss some sounds obscene certainly are embarrassing me, never before in this place allowed me to do this kind of sound. Delicious feel pain just above my left nipple, the sensation that could only be described as a jerk, then a slight burning and warmth of blood down my skin. No need to open your eyes I know that the cut was very deep but it is, just below, is deeper and so on until I worry when closer and closer to teat. Luckily stops right there without any cut and just remain silent, motionless watching the blood may feel that I can slip on my skin. I do not want to open my eyes but I can not help it. There is, sitting on me with his face impassive and somewhat flushed, fully dressed and sipping a few drops of blood on holding a small knife in his hands for a moment reminding my teacher. Parsimony and cats with slow movements, never taking his eyes for a second mine, leaning on my chest, sending electrical shock of pleasure up my spine, and begins to lick the blood on my skin. I close my eyes but I refuse to do so, thus enjoying the pleasant sensation of the erotic scene in front of my eyes. His lips imprison my nipple and begins to suck hard on your body making me shiver, the touch too while pleasant enough. My heart is pounding and my hips begin to move looking for that delicious friction between our members as his mouth sucking deeply.

- AH! - Cry when Kizami-san bites me hard. With great force.

"I like Tama-chan ... shout the loudest screams ..." he whispered from his position and then come back to bite with equal intensity.

So I would like, but I will not actually , I remain silent is impossible. Kizami-san knows how to make me cry. My new Lord is lifted from my body and a pathetic whimper coming from my lips at the loss of body heat and his touch. My eyes follow her figure lie Kizami-san takes hold of one of the candles that keep the lighting dim. There must be a genius to know that things are going to be heavy, but if you need a confirmation of my fears, the smile that gives me when he turns to me is quite grim. Holding the wing returns to its initial position on my body, making me hold your breath. In his right hand the wing and left the knife. His eyes fixed on mine as the sheet metal on the fire, warming slowly. The fear comes over me. I know Kizami-san is able to do, it will burn, will mark me with that knife. A thin layer of sweat makes it all my body shine and make use of all my cool not to start screaming for help. Confirming my fears slowly see how the edge is getting closer to my skin and still looking at me, slowly sliding it on my stomach, leaving a thin red line on my skin glowing white. The pain is indescribable. I can not stifle the cries that escape me when Kizami-san makes another cut parallel to the above, the blood going down my belly. My whole body feels sore, my wounds are burning, I can hardly breathe and I'm extremely excited. To my relief he drops the knife on the bed with her free hand and proceeded to untie the strap that holds my pants, opening up my sex erect released. With a incredible skill, and some help from me, does my leather pants slide until they are stuck in my knees. I can see how the blood comes to the most intimate parts of my anatomy and, taking me by surprise again, Kizami-san dropped a jet of hot semen on the fluid path that marked my life, my erection too close for my taste. My cries are mixed with groans every time the boiling wax falling on my thighs, my stomach, my abdomen, leaving small red marks. My excitement is tortuous and literally kill so that this man penetrate me now or at least gave me some pleasure in my neglected member screaming for attention. But it does not. Instead rises of position, sail off sensually and then discarded, and without careful undressing, leaving me to finally see her naked body without shame. The truth is that its anatomy is well shaped by strong muscles and a flat abdomen. No doubt this man is beautiful and is no hesitation in showing the world, or me in this case. My erection responds to such a sight, some pre-cum accumulate at the tip of my sex and I pray that this man is mentally mercy on me and give me more pleasure. Kizami-san fits around my belly, where he began to lick the blood that still flows from the two parallel wounds careful not to touch my sex, then rising through my abdomen, my nipples where it stops to taste the blood of some of my wounds and finally reaches my mouth. Their kisses have that sweet taste of my blood and are hungry, leaving no air, our leagues dancing, exploring, and occasionally his teeth biting my lower lip. Given the new position which has accommodated the delicious friction appears again and I must use all my willpower not to start moving my hips. My Lord is able to hear the concert of moans coming out of this room and I do not imagine you're thinking at this time.

Kizami-san, prey to the excitement, rises again and without thinking twice fits between my legs, holding one of these below the knee and stand up to his shoulder where the place without any effort. My body starts to tremble with anticipation. I take a deep breath and keep it in my lungs. And staring at a single fluid motion must enter all your sex on me, without even pausing for a second to let you accommodate my tight muscles before starting to charge at a frantic pace. My whole body tense protest against the intrusion and causing me more pain than necessary but I can not complain, the feeling is incredible. My cries are mixed with my moans while Kizami-san gets me again and again, faster, deeper, the blood slides of my post, the result of tearing the violent intrusion, making slow movements are more fluid and allows me to relax my muscles, doing easier for them. The pace is maddening from the start leaving little space to record the sensations running through my body, completely overwhelming pleasure. His hands have not touched my envestida sex and have not with my prostate but I still think that short-lived. seems as if I purposely avoid causing Kizami-san pleasure but at the same time each of their movements sends waves of sublime feelings, each of his moans echoing mine and my blood between our bodies mixed with the sweat from our skin sensuously slipping all too much for me, forcing me to close my eyes, completely overwhelmed by the electric pleasure fills me.

Using his ability to surprise, hands-san Kisami leave my legs to settle on my slender neck, putting a little pressure, enough to make me open my eyes by surprise. The image before me is a portrait of beauty, her face completely flushed with a thin layer of sweat down his forehead, crimson stained his chest, his hair messy moving to the rhythm of his thrusts frantically, her sensual lips half open to let out grunts and groans that excite me even more.

The air becomes rarer as the grip on my neck is narrower. The attacks are faster and all, combined with my excitement, it begins to feel dizzy, my vision begins to darken. Suddenly a breath enters my lungs when your hands to loosen the grip and your mouth drops on mine, giving me a breath of fresh air. The relief lasts only a minute or less before their hands again block the entry of air into my lungs as his thrusts become more profound, accidentally hitting my prostate so that makes me shudder, my body arched under him, my eyes filling with tears. Silently beg him to let me breathe but the smiles just pushing harder, so do not be surprised to hear the sound of my windpipe crush beneath his hands. Clouds All around me, I squirm, struggle as best I can but Kisami-san is very strong and my hands tied to the bed did not allow greater mobility. My mouth opens looking for any little puff air but it is useless. I think I'll die. Your sex rubs my prostate again and everything turns white for me, stars in my eyes and an unexpected blast of air sending me headlong into a violent orgasm. My muscles tense and the next second I feel like my body is filled with hot cum Kisami-san and a guttural sound escaped his lips, freeing my neck allow breathing. After a few glorious seconds, both absorbed in the climax, my new Lord withdraws to let me fall to my side, breathing almost as hectic as mine, his eyes closed and his body bathed in our fluids.

My lungs take in every breath I take quickly feeling like every second my body relaxes, my vision is focused, my breathing stabilized. They spend countless minutes in complete silence before Kisami-san again move the bed, looking for a discarded object with this but I'm too dazed to care. The object turns out, to my relief, that uses a small key to unlock the handcuffs that have kept me restricted movement. Slowly my body accommodated in a comfortable position, the blood returning to my arms and fingers. My wrists are badly injured and like my whole body, runs through a dull ache. I can not think of one place that does not hurt, my body a mass of mangled flesh.

-Jin-san gave me a good birthday, "whispers a voice near my ear. For a moment I had forgotten the cause of my suffering and pleasure.

Kisami-san rearranges my hand, lying on his back next to me without touching me. My breathing is back to normal completely, finally feel my arms supplied by blood and the color has returned to them, my body has been numb for a moment. Change my mind on torture does nothing, allowing the asking now for my master who has offered me as a gift to this man. "Jin-san have heard our symphony? Will there be enjoyed from a distance the show? I hope I have satisfied my lord, that's the only thing that makes me happy.

As if my mind would have raised, I feel the unmistakable presence of my lord, I hear his footsteps coming slowly to the bed and then sit next to me. One of her beautiful hands removed the locks of hair covering my face, his fingers stroking my head in an affectionate gesture that sends a nice comforting feeling to the rest of my body.

"I'm glad Tama-chan has known satisfy, Kisami-san," says my lord, but has yet emerged stroking a small problem ...

- "oh yeah? - question who is my other side, sitting up slightly - which is what this, my gracious host?

my head snapped is lifted by the hair and my face hits the huge erection under my dressing gown Lord.

-Tama-chan has broken several rules and now I must punish you, "he says, while rubbing my head against his crotch Want help Kisami-kun?

- how can I refuse? - Respond and feel the cold hands, now unmistakable, of Kisami-san through my body naked. I close my eyes and surrender to ecstasy.

------------------------------- --------- -------------********------------------ - ---------------------------------------- ---

Jin: Nega vocalist
Kisaki: Guitarist of Gemik
Tama: Guitarist OZ (and my personal slave)


Comments: Well, please do not attempt anything of this at home and if you try it responsibly. Knives and candles can leave nasty marks, not play with them ... asphyxia can result in brain damage from lack of oxygen, and death ... Just a few things to say ... unprotected sex is stupid but fails to get the condom here .. gomen!
Special thanks to Henk-chan, my perverted editor who always praised but little fixes.

comentasrio all are more than welcome, please correct misspelled detail ... I accept all constructive criticism but if you want me I'll say I'm eferma Keep it, I know ...

Crawling

0 comments:

Post a Comment