Monday, August 4, 2008

Rockabilly Baby Shower Invitations

Mozoquista decaying 13/13 [Part 2]

Title: Mozoquista declining
Chapter: 13/13 [Party 2]
Rating:
Over 18 years
Language: English
Banda:
Dir en Grey
I do not know, probably never will .. I do not make money with this, believe me, and no, not my property ... are actually locked in my house ... and do not know the orgy that are set up around here ... Yeah sure ...

Foreword

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Appendix 1
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

was the first night I slept without nightmares Toshiya. The morning I received a delightful warm and comforting feeling gripped his body as he opened his eyes and found the image of an angel asleep on his chest. Bassist for countless minutes was devoted to simple contemplation of his beloved drink every detail of her face, every feeling of her smooth skin and the soft tickle of that breathing on her body.

Shinya did not take long to wake up and it was his custom to rise early, but this time it was the sweet morning that ripped their dreams change was restless hand causing her lover. He could make the touch a little eager to be innocent sliding on his chest, touching all sensitive points while all the hair on his body stands upright.

"Good morning love," said the blond achievement between a yawn and a sigh.

Shin "Good morning. Do you like this awakening? "Said the downward slide that hand up to rest just above her bare hip.

Totto "I love, but no practice today, I want to make us late," the drummer sat on the bed and felt that very moment what their fans must have felt after a night of passion. " Kuso, so you always hurt? "

"No, just the first few times, or when sex is too rough-ok, the drummer had to learn to let his thoughts to himself" Speaking of sex ...

- WHAT? - The drummer was found with her eyes Toshiya Hentai "Totto oh no, I'm not going to ... " Shinya's thoughts were interrupted when the top is accommodated peacefully in lap with her legs on either side of the hip of drummer and began kissing her neck as her hands began a journey that would end without doubt among legs.

-Shin-chan let me love you? - Asked the dark-haired with a look in his eyes that reflected something more than just desire.

Totto "But ... I ... - drummer quickly analyzed the situation and knew instantly that his body would not let him ... at least if I wanted to walk in the coming days.

"I feel inside me," whispered the Toshiya letting his hand run down the cheeks of her lover in a tender gesture, I want us to be one ... to heal all my wounds ... do you want? - asked blushing shyly.

"There's nothing I want more in this world," said Shinya with a smile on his lips. " just ..."

FIN

0 comments:

Post a Comment